Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

You made me laugh at work with this.

Added to the template database.

you do hard work on that database. I know you play it off like its nothing but to me that's something that would take me forever to do. finally can relax and actually look at the shoops now. :)

This is just so perfect. I added your other Stipe head to the OP BTW.

Fucking epic, lemme add these to the database. The DC/Stipe GNP template will be added under the DC album since DC is the winner.

Put it in both if you like. The album is more or less just a link to the image so it's not like you have to upload that image twice.

ouchy!!

That emoji is like a lot better than awesome. :)

This is my 4th Shoop go easy on me
picsart_07-08-11-37-18-jpg.403807

It's a beauty!! Looks so real!! <mma4>

This Gif should be updated.
giphy.gif

I can probably do that. maybe put a Stipe in the back seat.

Almost there... just need the other belt.

Perhaps wrapped around the waiste?

haha fixed and edited. good eye! good thing i saved that psd. like 1 minute after i saved, the power flickered.

ZJQxBJ2.jpg

The templates were bumped down to the 2nd slot.

The contest is non-gif, but the thread is anything goes.

Each contest entry has a number next to it... Vote for the number you like in the poll.

Based on the fact that shoop number 3 is in the lead atm... I think Sherdog is for Gay Jesus.... lol.....
I must have been mid page as they were "adjusting" things. Its all there now! <Moves>

Thanks!

If this is the second or first time you've been tagged by me in this thread, it's because I messed up the first time and not everyone was alerted. Forgiveness please.

rqnLTY4.jpg

Last edited:
Back