Winning hand wraps

How much are they in Japan?

¥2,000
Around $18 USD.

Damn! I just saw a seller on eBay that has them for ¥6,000 ($57 USD).
That's crazy.

Hopefully Kozuji or Winning.usa will carry them soon.
Their prices are not much higher that the Japanese retail price. Which is reasonable, considering the shipping cost, along with their business expenses.

But $57 on eBay.
That's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Very cool, thanks @Pullmyfinger ! Love how your store has a simple roll out for you to feel and try out. I can definitely see the difference between VL-H, VL-B and VL-C (the non-stretch cotton).

Does your store have any of the TB series training bags? My friend was interested in the TB2000 for home, but he's afraid that it's too light and will fly around too easily for a 10 kg bag.

Very cool, thanks @Pullmyfinger ! Love how your store has a simple roll out for you to feel and try out. I can definitely see the difference between VL-H, VL-B and VL-C (the non-stretch cotton).

Does your store have any of the TB series training bags? My friend was interested in the TB2000 for home, but he's afraid that it's too light and will fly around too easily for a 10 kg bag.

Neither of these stores stock any training bags.
Those have to be ordered.

I'm not sure how long it takes to get one.

I'd love to get one of their heavy bags, but that's way beyond what I could spend on a bag.

¥2,000
Around $18 USD.

Damn! I just saw a seller on eBay that has them for ¥6,000 ($57 USD).
That's crazy.

Hopefully Kozuji or Winning.usa will carry them soon.
Their prices are not much higher that the Japanese retail price. Which is reasonable, considering the shipping cost, along with their business expenses.

But $57 on eBay.
That's ridiculous.
That was why I asked haha all the ones I have seen are crazy expensive can’t be paying that for wraps

That was why I asked haha all the ones I have seen are crazy expensive can’t be paying that for wraps
It's just crazy to ask for $57. If a seller puts this on eBay for $22-$26, I could understand since it takes money to get it here and eBay takes a chunk from your end price as well as shipping.... but man $57, mind as well get two.

Back