winning head gear

26 years old. Owns a gym, travels the US training with top fighters, has a hot rich girlfriend whom he gets an allowance from because the income from his gym is just chump change to spend yams and caviar while sipping Henny on a private jet.

You must be a pretty high level fighter if you're doing all that, you should link some of your fights.

my manager wants me to fight for rizin i really hope to get on a card soon but issue is most guys there are small 135 145 id go up to 185 or so they havent had a single 170 fight its sad how mma died in japan

i hear the cheek style winning head gear is a bit harder to see out of than the face saver any of you tried both?

What about the UMA R9 this is what I am considering or the winnings FG-2900

Anyone think the winning is worth the extra?

everyone seems to agree winnings the undisputed king and at the end of the day id think youde want the most protection possible for your health so why not fork up the extra cash

I have heard some people say the R9 is better in terms of vision and protection is up there with the winnings

I have heard some people say the R9 is better in terms of vision and protection is up there with the winnings
R9 is really not bad. But I think the FG2900 is worthwhile—mainly in order to avoid buyer's remorse. Or FOMO.

@tekkenfan - If you're getting $300 a month to just blow on training gear then please do everyone on this forum a favor and buy a pair of those Fly gloves and let us know if they're worth the price or not. And if they are, send that pair to me and then buy another one next month

@tekkenfan - If you're getting $300 a month to just blow on training gear then please do everyone on this forum a favor and buy a pair of those Fly gloves and let us know if they're worth the price or not. And if they are, send that pair to me and then buy another one next month

lol i never even heard of the fly gloves till i saw fit4boxing do a comparison review i didnt like the look of them so didnt even bother to check them out

id love to know whats better between topboxer and uma so far i think uma has better bag gloves and better velcrostrap gloves but maybe top boxer has better custom style gloved better padding over all for sparring they make some sexy winning clones iv seen i just wish they had a legit website so u could customize your gear like uma has :(

lol i never even heard of the fly gloves till i saw fit4boxing do a comparison review i didnt like the look of them so didnt even bother to check them out

id love to know whats better between topboxer and uma so far i think uma has better bag gloves and better velcrostrap gloves but maybe top boxer has better custom style gloved better padding over all for sparring they make some sexy winning clones iv seen i just wish they had a legit website so u could customize your gear like uma has :(

Topboxer has an instagram. he can do any customization you need...

Topboxer has an instagram. he can do any customization you need...
yeah i see it its mostly pics of guys gear i basically wana get a solid white winning glove 16 oz with the 3 cuffs

but was curious if he could make a replica pride style glove is what im looking for i see lots of sites do somewhat designs of them but even isami doesnt do a real glove i cant see myself paying 400 bucks on ebay for pride gloves maybe 150 but not 400

I have a pair of 16 OZ Superlace fly gloves and a headguard with cheeks. Want me to do a review?

I have a pair of 16 OZ Superlace fly gloves and a headguard with cheeks. Want me to do a review?

Yea absolutely man, would love to hear a review from someone who didnt get a free pair to "review" like the youtube guys.

I picked up the FG5000 (i.e. model with face bar) recently. Previously, I used a Hayabusa Kanpeki headgear. The FG5000 manages to be both more protective AND lighter.

It's extremely sturdy and even heavy direct blows feel like nothing. I definitely felt I got value for the much higher price (it was 3 times more than the Hayabusa headgear).

As with all face bar head gear it obstructs vision though.

Given it's so expensive, I would recommend trying on the sizes before you buy though. The size chart didn't work for me - I should have worn an M based on the size chart but the L fit much better.

iv been waiting for almost month now for my winning 16 oz and winning cheek guard to come hopefully i get it within next 2 weeks

Back