Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

David wise had to stomp his final run to do it. What a run!!

Ha, still zero gold medals for "Olympic Athlete from Russia."

It was 25 years since my country's last winter Olympics medal then they get 2 in a hour or so

No idea who the hell they are but still pretty neat

They should make a winter version of Rugby IMO.

LOL, if Shuster's garbage ass beats Canada twice and leads US to the gold medal match in curling.

What the hell happened to Austrian alpine skiing?

They weren't quite the Dutch in speed skating or the Norwegians in Nordic Skiing, but there was a period there where they dominated the slopes.

Russian curler thinks teammate spiked drink for failed drug test
According to Inside the Games, Krushelnitsky told Russian officials that he suspects a teammate who was not selected for the 2018 Winter Olympics may have spiked his drink during a pre-Olympic training camp in Japan.

“First of all, I want to apologize to my partners on the Olympic team, our delegation and all the fans for not being able to project ourselves and Anastasia from the problems that we faced today,” he told insidethegames. I’m very sorry that the historical victory of Russian curling has now become the subject of a doping scandal, which is doing immense harm to our sport and to all Russian sports in general.
Jesus Christ these people. For Curling. They're like the blithering Chinese on videogame servers.

Just get them the fuck off the stage already.

yea, disappointment is understandable but that was uncalled for IMO.

Did that US chick say they "deep-throated" Canada? Stay classy. I'm sure that will be her parents' Olympic memory of a lifetime.

yea, disappointment is understandable but that was uncalled for IMO.
I don't see that much difference between not wearing it or standing there with 'resting bitch face' for the entire presentation of the medals. I'm sure that old senile fuck Don Cherry will go on about how it wasn't 'Canadian' to do that. Also, fuck the IIHF for pulling her aside before she could get to the locker room and telling her there are legal reasons she has to wear it. She had it in her hand still, it's not like she fired it into the crowd like the Swedish captain during the World Juniors this year.

I don't see that much difference between not wearing it or standing there with 'resting bitch face' for the entire presentation of the medals. I'm sure that old senile fuck Don Cherry will go on about how it wasn't 'Canadian' to do that. Also, fuck the IIHF for pulling her aside before she could get to the locker room and telling her there are legal reasons she has to wear it. She had it in her hand still, it's not like she fired it into the crowd like the Swedish captain during the World Juniors this year.

LOL @ Don Cherry. Bill Barber once told me that Don Cherry "is a fucking idiot", referring to his coach's corner back in the 80s.

Back