Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

Did that US chick say they "deep-throated" Canada? Stay classy. I'm sure that will be her parents' Olympic memory of a lifetime.
I don't understand the implication of this boast from a female.

Does that mean they fed Canada a cock or did a better job of sucking one?

I love this gal doing skating analysis and commentary on nbcsn..freakin gorgeous.
ed5f803d1b457678f91736454e23f452.jpg

Tanith Belbin

Last edited:
Asian are so good spinning in the air....ice skating, diving, snowboarding, crashing their BMWs...

Ski cross is awesome but that Canadian chick was absolutely obliterated in that crash.

So I've been trying to watch 2 hours of Olympics a day, or at minimum one. Get togethers with people so we can cheer. When women's figure skating is on, like it was tonight, I just assume everyone is staring down the crotch flashes just as I do. I never bring it up though

I love this gal doing skating analysis and commentary on nbcsn..freakin gorgeous.
ed5f803d1b457678f91736454e23f452.jpg

Tanith Belbin

Several years ago, I met her in a hotel lobby that I was also staying at. She was competing at an event and was heading out with her partner Ben Agusto for practice. She was very nice and I got a picture with her. She was drop dead gorgeous, but I remember feeling the bones in her back when I put my arm around her for the photo.

So I've been trying to watch 2 hours of Olympics a day, or at minimum one. Get togethers with people so we can cheer. When women's figure skating is on, like it was tonight, I just assume everyone is staring down the crotch flashes just as I do. I never bring it up though

You could always throw out the "It's a camel race track out there tonight" comment.

played pond hockey growing up so I can watch that game but figure skating is not my thing,
although I did land a double clutz once or twice.

I wake up to Canada losing to GERMANY in the men's hockey 4-1.

What?

4-3 now, with about three minutes left. C'mon boys, we can't lose to fucking Germany.

The former.
Interesting, then, because Canada would be the one "deep-throating" them, yes? I didn't realize we started investing inversion power into this verb. I also wonder where said cock was obtained.

Something tells me that girl likes getting her head pulled down.

Well if they need a judge...

giphy.gif
I need this joke explained. Over my head.

*Edit* Wait, nvm, I thought there was reference to some Survivor tidbit, but I see it's a "This Guy!" joke.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This is why you send the pros.

Yeah that is a shame, Germany lost about 3 important players due to the NHL, Canada/USA/Sweden/Finland etc. lost whole teams.

Yeah that is a shame, Germany lost about 3 important players due to the NHL, Canada/USA/Sweden/Finland etc. lost whole teams.

Honestly though, it's still no excuse to lose to Germany. The Canadian hacks should still be able to beat them.

Back