Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.thecut.com/2018/11/bara...utm_medium=f1&utm_campaign=feed-part#comments

Sorry, I don't give a shit how young these kids are. By the time we were 10 in Eastern Europe, we knew very fucking well what fascism and Nazism are. This dumbass country has serious shit to fix, and between 18 genders and high schoolers sieg heiling because "omg lol", I think it's a pretty easy call which needs to go fuck itself first.

You say it's an easy call, so which is it? Kids joking about the weird nazi hysteria or forcing speech and having mentally ill guys in girls' locker rooms?

Lol, these kids are the deplorables that Hillary was referring to. Just kidding though Lol.

I'm glad when I grew up that everything wasn't put up on social media. We all did stuff that was dumb.

Last edited:
5be9ac31cee2a.image.jpg

To be fair that seems to be a joke because they are all laughing and only have their hand raised halfway.
Of course not the smartest thing to do these days with the internet and all.

Extreme lack oif self and social awareness. This photo will follow all of these kids throughout their life.

This was the counter protest photo to the guys on prom night.

Dr1f0ygX4AAlCeX.jpg

Remember the crack-baby epidemic of the 80's and 90's?

Well the kids that were birthed thru barbiturates and opiates need names too.

And not cool ones either like aspbergers or autism, it's gotta be just as off putting as "crack-baby'' was.

So which needs to go first in your opinion?

Kids being idiots? Or society struggling with how to approach gender identity and thus overcomplicating it?

Which one is more dangerous? Kids not being taught by high school age the horrors of Nazi ideology and the need to use their fucking brains, or society struggling to approach gender identity and thus overcomplicating it? It's not either/or, it's which first, and if you honestly think it's the latter, I hope you don't have kids...

THE UNFUCKABLES

The next generation of incels is on its way

Seriously, this was all because of a time traveller, one of these kids was going to become a fascist politician and bring down the west in 20 years. The time traveller wanted to stop him but not be too obvious, so he went back in time and got the whole class to do the Nazi salute so none of them have a chance at making public office in the future and becoming an evil politician

I partially blame Hillary, the democrats and the media. Everyone who votes for Trump is a Nazi, so kids today just think being a Nazi is a joke.

There's like four kids not doing it. None of them have a chance though either. Bottom right is a mongo, top right looks way too cavalier worse than Al Gore, back row right of center has Prince Charles ears but there is no monarchy to be born into here, and front row right of center is the only one making an appropriate reaction but he will only make it if they keep cracking down on bullying in school because he's probably a fuckin nerd.

Didn’t Prince Harry go as a Nazi for Halloween a few years ago? People still seem to love him.

not the brightest thing to do but eh.....kids will be kids, boys will be boys...

the real issue is that adults want to make this into some issue that it isnt and draw attention to it and grandstand and waste a lot of time effort and thought on a non issue....

native americans got fucked over hard by predominantly white english devils doing the work of the one god, do they ((and everyone else)) have the right to be entirely offended by someone mimicking the queen's wave? or when someone makes the sign of the cross?

<SelenaWow>

So you think they're actual nazis, huh? What a strange coincidence that an entire high school class all turned out to be nazis.

I don't, but making it sound like a thing normal people joke about is what boggles the mind. They aren't toddlers. They're in high school. At that level if you're joking about this shit, you have to be astonishingly stupid or ignorant. It's not playful. It's dumb as absolute fuck.

Back