Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

He sounds like a social justice warrior.
I feel bad for him if he got bullied though. That's not right.
Lol, apparently not throwing a nazi salute is all it takes to qualify as an SJW these days!?

I hate that there are a lot of white people who deflect when shit like this comes up.

Deep down everyone knows that this is not just abhorrent behavior but also Anti American.

I think that's the disconnect a lot of you have, everyone who minimized and rationalized this. Ask yourself what you would do if they took a knee or raised a fist.

If you would have more of a problem than that then a gleeful adoption of Nazi projections, I think you should truthfully wonder why you're defending these actions.

You might be surprised to find out that most people also do not give a shit when somebody takes a knee or raises a fist.

It is the media which attempts to provoke this kind of constant outrage, not so much the people. Not that a lot of people do not partake in it.

It is not so much a defense of the action, as it is a critique of a hyper-reactionary culture. In reality, unless there is implicit intent to establish a violent Nazi movement, we probably should not be giving a shit.

Most of us have done things that would be a cause of outrage to some people. We are just lucky enough, or not stupid enough, to have had it documented for everybody to see.

You might be surprised to find out that most people also do not give a shit when somebody takes a knee or raises a fist.

It is the media which attempts to provoke this kind of constant outrage, not so much the people. Not that a lot of people do not partake in it.

It is not so much a defense of the action, as it is a critique of a hyper-reactionary culture. In reality, unless there is implicit intent to establish a violent Nazi movement, we probably should not be giving a shit.

Most of us have done things that would be a cause of outrage to some people. We are just lucky enough, or not stupid enough, to have had it documented for everybody to see.

You misunderstand me. I agree in the long run we don't care.

The issue is on both sides we're only motivated by outrage.

I would say after years being a part of the hardcore left that our collective unwillingness to police the fringe and now our collective defense of their actions has created a situation where the moderates of the left and the right have been forced to embrace the more dramatic aspects of their party

eh, clearly a dumb joke, not an actual endorsement.

They might get banned from the prom or graduation day, but other than that, nothing to be done.

I got kicked out of D.A.R.E when I was in middle school and I turned out fucking awesome. These kids will be fine.

I hate that there are a lot of white people who deflect when shit like this comes up.

Deep down everyone knows that this is not just abhorrent behavior but also Anti American.

I think that's the disconnect a lot of you have, everyone who minimized and rationalized this. Ask yourself what you would do if they took a knee or raised a fist.

If you would have more of a problem than that then a gleeful adoption of Nazi projections, I think you should truthfully wonder why you're defending these actions.
Kinda like how whenever someone of a certain ethnicity gets shot by the police they were on their way to achieving a Masters Degree? Regardless of their actions leading up to the event?:confused:

Thanks to social media, Big Brother can make sure people are only stupid in the ways deemed acceptably stupid right now. By the by it is good to make fun of Nazi's, making them ridiculous is even more powerful than (rightfully) making them the boogie man.

5be9ac31cee2a.image.jpg
They are reaching out... for the future.

I'm sure the ADL will count each one of those raised hands as far-right terror attack in their next set of stats.

Funny how things change. During our yearbook class photo in 02 my friends and I threw up the"metal horns" similar to this.
download_festival_dn_L210409.jpg

They edited the image, and you couldn't see our raised fingers because they thought it was a "Satanic Gesture". It ended up looking like we were raising mangled fists..and this was a public school.

Lol, apparently not throwing a nazi salute is all it takes to qualify as an SJW these days!?

Yeah, there's not an actual meaning to the term. Generally, if you show any decency you're called SJW. The new one I just learned is, if you act like a moron, you're just an "edgelord." Maybe a video game reference? I don't know.

It is just a joke photo snowflake. Nobody lives were harmed.

Not to be a dick but you realize shit on internet stays on internet? Like, tomorrow again, in a year, in ten years when (if?) one or more of these clowns goes for a job interview?

Not to be a dick but you realize shit on internet stays on internet? Like, tomorrow again, in a year, in ten years when (if?) one or more of these clowns goes for a job interview?
Lmao if you rob someone at gunpoint as a juvenile your employer will not and can not find out about it. Meanwhile this will follow them forever. Think about that.

Lmao if you rob someone at gunpoint as a juvenile your employer will not and can not find out about it. Meanwhile this will follow them forever. Think about that.

Yep, that's exactly the kind of fucked up world we live in now. There's is no going back. Precisely because of that, parents need to talk to their kids and explain that a joke is only as funny as its worst possible out-of-context internet interpretation.

They should have wore Klan robes. That'd been a real hoot!

It's probably a reaction to the far left horse shit that gets crammed down their throat at that Wisconsin high school every single day.

A lot of weak ass liberals in here literally shaking....
Shaking worse than conservatives over a few nfl players kneeling? But Dah flag emerged! I ain't watching no football no more herpdaderp. Fuckin triggered mess that was

Back