Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

5be9ac31cee2a.image.jpg

Just more liberal Fake News; they are actually Star Trek fans, and they are performing the traditional Klingon salute!;)

The salute was ridiculous and stupid. The only complaint I have is how the media kept harping on the kid in the front making a “white power” symbol. I really wish they would stop with that shit, if you’ve ever served in the military you know exactly what the circle game is.

Not to be a dick but you realize shit on internet stays on internet? Like, tomorrow again, in a year, in ten years when (if?) one or more of these clowns goes for a job interview?

So what. It was a dumb joke. Everyone needs to fucking relax.

Shaking worse than conservatives over a few nfl players kneeling? But Dah flag emerged! I ain't watching no football no more herpdaderp. Fuckin triggered mess that was
Well, of course. These are kids with no influence over anyone. You're talking about a highly influential star who is paid to perform for my entertainment who instead tries to force me to watch his fake, self serving protest.

not even bro.

imagine the outrage if it were a bunch of explosive youngsters throwing up gang signs & posing their hands to look like guns, while dressed up in formal attire.

Someone got offended and reported those pictures of the inhuman behavior of actual Nazis, and my post was taken down. God forbid something you can see at any Holocaust museum is brought into a discussion of why people get offended about people throwing up the Nazi salute.<34>

Well, of course. These are kids with no influence over anyone. You're talking about a highly influential star who is paid to perform for my entertainment who instead tries to force me to watch his fake, self serving protest.
Forces you how? You can't turn the channel for 10 seconds

Fuck that. I sit down to watch sports, not some ass "protesting" to sell Nikes.
I like sports too so stop playing the anthem and flying jets overhead too I don't need military recruiting and nationalism shoved down my throat, I just want to watch football

It was stupid but they are jr high boys, so they did stupid shit especially when an adult says they should.

Per the story the photographer told them to do this.

Now there is the real problem the photographer not thses kids.

This was a stupid joke on the part of the kids encouraged and proposed by an adult.

Just like dumb ass adults want to force girls to share a locker room with boys.

Kids do and say stupid shit and adults are the ones that are suppose to guide them in the right direction not encourage and even suggest stupid shit.

I believe the pic was taken at prom so that punishment won't work too well...

Junior Prom (as opposed to Senior Prom) so they were HS Juniors.

I like sports too so stop playing the anthem and flying jets overhead too I don't need military recruiting and nationalism shoved down my throat, I just want to watch football

damnn... that comeback was...

<{anton}>

I don’t know. The picture isn’t really clear to me. Some of the guys are waving, some don’t have their hands up, one looks like he has a “black power” thing going on, another is playing the circle game. Maybe it was shot as they were raising their hands. The photographer says he he told them to “wave goodbye.” There’s just a lot going on here. Of course it is also possible a large group of teenage guys did something stupid.

Lol I couldn't imagine being such a pussy bitch you let shit that never affected you affect you like this nazi shit. I've been staying off social media lately cause the more virtue signaling shit I see people post and think their making a change I can't help but call them retarded and tell them they're literally doing nothing to change anything at all. Kind of like posting on sherdog.

That fake, self serving protest is actually about less innocent people being murdered. If that pisses you off than you need to check your priorities, unless cops killing innocent people makes you happy.

That fake, self serving protest is actually about less innocent people being murdered. If that pisses you off than you need to check your priorities, unless cops killing innocent people makes you happy.
I don't watch sports to focus on social justice.

Back