Wish i could see a Moonknight mcu film but....

rustledjimjams

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
is his backstory just to dark and difficult to adapt to live action film?
brb can only turn into moonknight when the sun is down
brb is very emotionally disturbed

whats your opinion please let me know. ive wished for this film but it seems like his character gets no traction. why?

You answered your own question. He's useless during the day. He wouldn't fit in an Avengers movie.

Never heard of him. Is he cool?
moon-knight-224364-1280x0.jpg

Give it a year. The MCU will include fucking Dazzler by 2020 at the rate they're going

Me too. Him being a bit of a whackjob isn't very helpful. Not funny whacko like Deadpool either.

Netflix would be the place for him but going forward this Disney streaming thing might cock that up.

Isn't Moon Knight essentially a Batman ripoff?

Netflix would be the place for him but going forward this Disney streaming thing might cock that up.

That would be all the more reason to include him.

I mean Batman always does well right?

/Sarcasm

aww noo man netflix would destory moonknights awesome story. we need it to be like an origin film. hes the hero we need to show folks that even heros can be mentally unhealthy. and not a batman ripoff. moon got his powers from some ancient egyptian god i think? not some trust fund.
RCO023.jpg

whats your opinion please let me know. ive wished for this film but it seems like his character gets no traction. why?
The bottom line is Moon Knight seems like a rip-off of Batman to the casuals upon first impression. The other major reason why there's no traction is the popularity just isn't there even among comic book fans.

But I think Marvel Studios could make a Moon Knight movie work. The character is a blank slate (from the mainstream), they can do whatever they want with him. Just simplify his origin story and mix in the Egyptian mythology as to make him different from Batman, put Matthew Vaughn as director and voila, you got a new hit. Plus, Marvel Studios one-ups DC Films by saying we can make a better Batman DCEU movie than you guys.

The bottom line is Moon Knight seems like a rip-off of Batman to the casuals upon first impression. The other major reason why there's no traction is the popularity just isn't there even among comic book fans.

But I think Marvel Studios could make a Moon Knight movie work. The character is a blank slate (from the mainstream), they can do whatever they want with him. Just simplify his origin story and mix in the Egyptian mythology as to make him different from Batman, put Matthew Vaughn as director and voila, you got a new hit. Plus, Marvel Studios one-ups DC Films by saying we can make a better Batman DCEU movie than you guys.

that would be epic and thank you for the reply i was looking for. but why do i have a feeling were gonna see a SJW dazzler movie come out before we even get a gambit movie. sigh

Oh we'll get a Moon Knight movie...it'll just be starring Laverne Cox as Moon Knight.

Me too. Him being a bit of a whackjob isn't very helpful. Not funny whacko like Deadpool either.

It could be done. They are knocking it out the park with Legion and his mental issues.

I was suspicious that Moon Knight's revamp by Warren Ellis was commissioned so that he wouldn't be so similar to Batman. I predict this is the one they'll put on screen.

mk2-600x598.jpg

moon_knight_1_preview_1.jpg

moon-600x731.png

mk.jpg

What's brb? I thought it be right back.

Sounds perfect for Netflix.

I was suspicious that Moon Knight's revamp by Warren Ellis was commissioned so that he wouldn't be so similar to Batman. I predict this is the one they'll put on screen.

mk2-600x598.jpg

moon_knight_1_preview_1.jpg

moon-600x731.png

mk.jpg
The fuck? thats terrible.

Back