With Khabib win, is Dana more likely to feed him to GSP?

RicksonsGrip

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have no doubt in my mind that had connor won, GSP would have never been given a crack at Conor. More likely, Conor vs Mayweather 2, or Conor vs Diaz 3 would have been the next step. Now with Khabib as champ, and the threat of him retiring ala GSP or possibly getting his stock up too high for Dana too want to pay, i think Dana is hoping GSP can beat Khabib and send him back to the realm of 155 lbs mortals....

I have no doubt in my mind that had connor won, GSP would have never been given a crack at Conor. More likely, Conor vs Mayweather 2, or Conor vs Diaz 3 would have been the next step. Now with Khabib as champ, and the threat of him retiring ala GSP or possibly getting his stock up too high for Dana too want to pay, i think Dana is hoping GSP can beat Khabib and send him back to the realm of 155 lbs mortals....
Another easy win for king Khabib
28-0
Alhamdulillah

Dana already said GSP needs to fight a top 5 rankend opponent before khabib

Then again, he also said women would never fight in the ufc....

If the bald father thinks it makes money than absolutely, its a business ladies, have we learned anything yet?

Khabib is actually Dana's new man crush.

He sees a lot more potential $ in him than GSP's ride into the sunset ass.

Khabib can be a much bigger cash cow for the UFC and be around a lot longer.

Khabib is actually Dana's new man crush.

He sees a lot more potential $ in him than GSP's ride into the sunset ass.

Khabib can be a much bigger cash cow for the UFC and be around a lot longer.

This. People aren't realizing Khabib's potential here and it is pretty obvious Dana sees major dollars in him.

What weight would this GSP fight happen at?

I don't care anyway, Khabib vs Tony is the only fight to make but of course we'll see Khabib vs Conor 2 because that's the money fight and maybe they can let Tony beat the crap out of Nate to make him some money while he waits for Khabib.

Back