With Nick Diaz coming back and Bisping looking for a last fight...

Nick isn't coming back.

If he were, don't you think Woodley would be on TMZ or some shit offering to suck Dana's dick to make this fight happen?

I'm not much of a fan of meaningless fights that have no affect on rankings or championships but to me a Nick Diaz vs Mike Bisping match up sounds very exciting. The trash talk between the two would sell the fight alone then add in the fact neither like to grapple and both like to stand and trade with boxing like styles. Both fighters are more volume strikers than power punchers and both have incredibly strong chins, this could make for one hell of a brawl. This needs to be booked for a 5 round main event fight, maybe even a fight night on Fox. If marketed properly as Bispings retirement fight and Nick Diaz's return fight I am sure this will sell huge.

I like this idea

Why not have these two legends fight against each other. When you think about it.. it might be the perfect style match up. Who takes it?

You have a link?Or did he say on instagram I wanna fight yo?I don't keep up with basically retired fighters.That would be a perfect fight though,as talked about a lot lately.

GSP vs Nick Diaz at Middleweight would be interesting to see the rematch at the higher weightclass

I was going to ask if you were serious but I see you have Diaz in your name.That would be the dumbest fight for both of them unless GSP just wants a lay n pray payday.So many more exciting fights for both...like any other fight lol.

Nick Diaz coming back?

<Dany07>
<Dany07>
<Dany07>

Nick Diaz is a legendary pot head and that’s it.
It’s kinda true tho.. the resume of who he beat is nothing special. His shnanagins are the only thing that keeps his name out there

What’s nick’s best win anyway? BJ penn’s Ghost or frank shamrocks ghost? Perhaps not fully materialized Robbie Lawler or was it “yur grandma would wrestle rape him” Paul Daley? Maybe it was was “didnt realize he was garbage yet Gomi” for the 5 minutes that win stood before it was taken from him. Does anybody even remember from the top of their head who nick beat to win the Strikeforce belt? It was probably a pretty meaningless title lineage.

Last edited:
I'm all for it! Great trash talk promotion. Two different, high-volume striking styles. Fans win.. UFC wins... great retirement fight for one or both fighters

Nick should get a title shot at whatever weight class he wants.

He earned it.

GOAT.

Diaz 1 2 5.

I think Nick Diaz would be stronger at 185, and although I still think GSP would win, I think it would be more competitive at 185.

Maybe a bit, but let's be honest, anyone with half-decent takedowns and a solid top-game are gonna beat the Diaz's pretty much every time (Let alone GSP ). It's interesting in terms of their polar opposite personalities, but once it comes to fight time it's gonna be absolute trousers.

Would watch. Seems like a pretty good match-up actually. Diaz coming back? I'll believe it when I see it.

Prediction: Bisping moves on the outside and lands strikes. Diaz moves forward but offers no real offense to speak of. Bisping denies poorly executed TD attempts. Bisping wins a boring 50-45 UD. Diaz complains that the judges are corrupt and by the "rules of the street" he won the fight.

Then Diaz is popped for weed (again) and takes another 3 year vacation

Does anybody even remember from the top of their head who nick beat to win the Strikeforce belt? It was probably a pretty meaningless title lineage.

Nick won the SF WW Belt by beating a guy who never won a SF fight. He then defended against two guys who had a total of one SF win between them.

A massive title run there.

Schaub brought this up earlier in the week and I like it. Former recent champions retirement fight is big enough for Diaz to take when being out for years. The fact that he’s been it for years and the weight class difference will make Bisping think he can win. In a way it’s what they both want.

Then Diaz is popped for weed (again) and takes another 3 year vacation

Spot on, except the next Nick Diaz pop brings the lifetime suspension. Them's the rules.

It’s kinda true tho.. the resume of who he beat is nothing special. His shnanagins are the only thing that keeps his name out there

What’s nick’s best win anyway? BJ penn’s Ghost or frank shamrocks ghost? Perhaps not fully materialized Robbie Lawler or was it “yur grandma would wrestle rape him” Paul Daley? Maybe it was was “didnt realize he was garbage yet Gomi” for the 5 minutes that win stood before it was taken from him. Does anybody even remember from the top of their head who nick beat to win the Strikeforce belt? It was probably a pretty meaningless title lineage.

Totally agree man and the new age fan...please...nobody will even know his name 10 years from now. And if nate hadn’t been involved in the mcgregor saga both have them would almost be forgotten by now. I give them credit they made it out the hood and have had lives I’m sure many people told them they couldn’t have. But inside the octagon nick Diaz is a nobody

Spot on, except the next Nick Diaz pop brings the lifetime suspension. Them's the rules.
He was suspended "for life" before. I doubt they ban him for life over pot. They'll just take away his best remaining years.

Then again, he's not really much of a fighter these days anyway. He's more like a professional cannabis enthusiast

Why not have these two legends fight against each other. When you think about it.. it might be the perfect style match up. Who takes it?
Someone proposed this before. Loved it then, loving it now.

The press would be amazing, trash talk would be amazing, this has epic fight written all over it.

Probably one of the most fun match ups, that's not a contender or championship fight, in all of MMA.

He was suspended "for life" before. I doubt they ban him for life over pot. They'll just take away his best remaining years.

Then again, he's not really much of a fighter these days anyway. He's more like a professional cannabis enthusiast

Check the rules of the NSAC.

Nick was NEVER suspended "for life". That's something dope smoking Shertards believe. He was given a 5 year suspension the last time, that was changed to 18 months. But the next failure is a mandatory life suspension, unless they change the rules before he fails again.

Someone proposed this before. Loved it then, loving it now.

The press would be amazing, trash talk would be amazing, this has epic fight written all over it.

Probably one of the most fun match ups, that's not a contender or championship fight, in all of MMA.
what makes an epic fight?

i'm afraid you're going to say "amazing trash talk..."

Last edited:
Back