With Punk gone which pro wrestler would you like to see in UFC now?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Besides the obvious ones:
bork1}
ronda-rousey-stephanie-mcmahon-wrestlemania-34-video-thumbnail-only.jpg

One of the Bushwackers I suppose.

Rob Van Dam has kickboxing and wrestling background. His kickboxing is based on Full Contact Karate/kickboxing and he wrestled in high school and did well.

This was the base for Chuck Liddle and Guy Metzger.

JAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

SEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want one of those very flashy acrobatic midgets who pretty much breakdance in the ring to have a go at it with some can.

I remember seeing something years ago about a WWE guy that had some karate background or something. Bautista maybe? Might be the same guy that is in the Avenger movies.

I'll go with him.

That massive guy with a beard, obviously would have to be like super heavyweight

Kurt angle would have been tight

I'd like to see that little leprechaun dude take out mighty mouse

TRIPLE H, but he'd never do it

I think alot of older pro wrestlers now would've went towards mma had it been a popular thing in their day

I remember seeing something years ago about a WWE guy that had some karate background or something. Bautista maybe? Might be the same guy that is in the Avenger movies.

I'll go with him.

Steve Blackman MAybe? A prime Shelton Benjamin would have been great at MMA. Great high level wrestler and a freak athlete.

Road dogg. I would love to see him touch em with teh triple jab and shaky knees to the dome of a grounded opponent.

Al Snow trained with / coached Dan Severn, let's see what he's got.

Back