With Punk gone which pro wrestler would you like to see in UFC now?

Steve Blackman?
Steve Blackman MAybe? A prime Shelton Benjamin would have been great at MMA. Great high level wrestler and a freak athlete.
Could be, I really have no idea. Haven't watched wrestling for a long time. I just remember seeing some videos years ago with some ridiculously jacked guy doing karate, and he was a big WWE star at the time. I probably saw it on these forums.

Rob Van Dam has kickboxing and wrestling background. His kickboxing is based on Full Contact Karate/kickboxing and he wrestled in high school and did well.

This was the base for Chuck Liddle and Guy Metzger.

Not to mention rob can do this...

braun_2.0.jpg

Takes punches better than Brock does.

Stone Cold

Imagine him giving people stunners in the octagon

200w.webp

Gnp footage:

200w.webp

Kurt angle would have been tight

I remember people actually calling for him to go with MMA instead of Pro Wrestling way back. Would've been something else. Him and Lesnar coming into the UFC at their athletic peaks could've been some crazy shit.

I remember seeing something years ago about a WWE guy that had some karate background or something. Bautista maybe? Might be the same guy that is in the Avenger movies.

I'll go with him.
He's nearly 50, did win his sole MMA bout though

Orton admitted a while back he has no business getting in the cage.

Shelton Benjamin if he were about 15 years younger. JUCO HWT national wrestling champ
high school football and track & field star.

Dolph Ziggler, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan the authors of pain all have legit backgrounds in something.

Could be, I really have no idea. Haven't watched wrestling for a long time. I just remember seeing some videos years ago with some ridiculously jacked guy doing karate, and he was a big WWE star at the time. I probably saw it on these forums.
Nathan Jones maybe, it's wrestling, so everybody is a little bigger than the average MMA fighter.
hqdefault.jpg

' None. Please, just do your schtick and do not come to this sport. Stay entertainment. Btw, UFC fighters... UNIONIZE!!! '
- Tze

Braun Stroman vs Demetrious Johnson, Henry Cejudo and Joe Benevidez in a 1 on 3 UFC fight.

Not to mention rob can do this...

RVD was one of if not my fave wrestler. I grew up watching wrasslin in the 80's, but ECW was one of my favorite times for being a wrestling fan. After 98' or 99' i stopped watching. Rob was just a crazy motherfucker out there.

Back