Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

FreshPrince

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well Wladimir Klitschko has been spotted with the star of NBC's Heroes. I was just watching E! (no homo) and they refer to Wlad as a "mystery man." I think Hayden Panettiere is a babe, but this is an odd couple imo. Wlad-6'6" 250lbs, 32 years old. Hayden-5'1" 120lbs, 19 YEARS OLD.

hayden-panettiere-wd02190908.jpg

Here is a short clip:
Lindsay & Sam Still On at Masquerade Bash - E! Online

all i got to say is wlad is downgrading by hooking up with hayden. wlad can most of the victoria secret models instead of a semi thick bitch

Well Wladimir Klitschko has been spotted with the star of NBC's Heroes. I was just watching E! (no homo) and they refer to Wlad as a "mystery man." I think Hayden Panettiere is a babe, but this is an odd couple imo. Wlad-6'6" 250lbs, 32 years old. Hayden-5'1" 120lbs, 19 YEARS OLD.

hayden-panettiere-wd02190908.jpg

Here is a short clip:
Lindsay & Sam Still On at Masquerade Bash - E! Online

lol damn I was about to post this.

I was like oh shit they showed it on one of those gossip stations but I laughed cause they didnt know it was WLAD.

Damn Wlad is a pimp that girl is so hot.

Vitali must be upset that he has to share Wlad with her.

Those are some fatty, McFat arms. I remember when this girl was on remember the titans. It all seems wrong.

lol damn I was about to post this.

I was like oh shit they showed it on one of those gossip stations but I laughed cause they didnt know it was WLAD.

Damn Wlad is a pimp that girl is so hot.

I know, the mystery man thing was funny.
hayden-panettiere-wd02190901.jpg

5'1", quite the size difference.

Wlad's big ol' shlong is probably just as thick and as long as that chick's forearm...

I know, the mystery man thing was funny.
hayden-panettiere-wd02190901.jpg

If it was a UFC fighter they would of known who it was...kinda sad but its pretty true not many people know who Boxers are.

Wlads publicist probably told him to go out with her to get some more exposure.

It would of been better if it was David Haye he would be getting kim kardashian hitting on him, the funny thing is this publicity sells if a boxer dates a paparrazi or gossip site favorite his name will get known its all good for the sport in the end. More exposure better for boxing.

5'1", quite the size difference.

Wlad's big ol' shlong is probably just as thick and as long as that chick's forearm...

It's pretty sad though that a television station that focuses on celebrities doesn't recognize the Heavyweight Champion of the World, formerly known as The-Greatest-Prize-In-Sports.

If it was a UFC fighter they would of known who it was...kinda sad but its pretty true not many people know who Boxers are.

Wlads publicist probably told him to go out with her to get some more exposure.

It would of been better if it was David Haye he would be getting kim kardashian hitting on him, the funny thing is this publicity sells if a boxer dates a paparrazi or gossip site favorite his name will get known its all good for the sport in the end. More exposure better for boxing.

If David Haye was getting with Kim Kardashian the headline would be something like, "R Kelly look-a-like dating chicks who are legal."

If David Haye was getting with Kim Kardashian the headline would be something like, "R Kelly look-a-like dating chicks who are legal."

:icon_lol: or they would say Kim K dating Former Back up Dancer for British Boy Band.

Wlad ought to have punched her out right in front of the cameras.

Wlad would have been instantly on CNN and EVERYBODY in America would then know just who the Heavyweight Champ is...as it should be.

"McFatty"?
Some of you guys don't realize how much better a woman with some meat on her bones is especially when you're laying beside her on the cold winter nights.
That Kardashian chick for example has a great body.

Never went for the really skinny ones. When you waltz with a skinny chick, all you can feel is every vertebrae in her backbone and every one of her back ribs. And her body is hard. Not cool.

You got to have just the right amount of flesh and in the right places.
Not too skinny, not too thick. Nice and soft and warm.

Yep.

He was probably the one who drove them their and is waiting in the car like a Chaperone
Like the end of Some Kind of Wonderful, Vitali walks away in tears as Wlad leaves with Panettiere, only for Wlad to run back, kiss him and put the earrings on his ears.

I thought she was getting racked by Rocky son who is her costar in Heroes.

I would savage that girl pretty bad.

Back