Wladimir Klitschko vs. 2003 Roy Jones Jr.

Any version of Wlad(except that 1 Fury fight) would KO any version of Jones Jr. at heavyweight.

Wladimir KO's Roy at some point. Wlad is enormous and an athlete. He also would be 7 inches taller and have a 7 inch reach advantage.

Roy can attempt to run all he wants but Wlad will get to him at some point. Roy would also have a super hard time penetrating Wlad's defense given the size difference.

Look. Peak Roy is one of the best boxers of all time. But wlad is almost a foot taller than him outweighs him by about 40 pounds and Roy at heavy weight was a shadow of himself.

I don't think it's ends well for Roy by any means. He could knock Roy out with a jab and lean on him the entire 12 rounds.

I favour Roy against most. But heavy weight behemoths like wlad?

No, the man struggled with tarver.

Respect Roy. No hate at all. But its the truth.

Today is Thursday.

Why are you posting lyrics by the Black Eyed Peas?

edit: I didn't realize that song came out 10 years ago. That explains all the grey hairs I have on my face. And all of the no-hair I'm growing on my head.

This would be like watching Mighty Mouse try to fight Brock. There IS a point where size starts to dictate how a fight goes.

This would be like watching Mighty Mouse try to fight Brock. There IS a point where size starts to dictate how a fight goes.

It's not ridiculous to that degree. Jones beat Ruiz fairly easily and Ruiz was a top HW (as infuriating as his style was). Jones would have had a very good chance at beating most guys who Wlad fought (he'd have beaten Chris Byrd and had a very good chance at beating a guy like Haye, as well; those guys are arguably among Wlad's 5 best wins). It's very likely Wlad KOs Roy, but even at HW, Jones was probably better than most of the people Wlad beat.

Back