Wladimir Klitschko vs. Deontay Wilder.

I like Deontay. I really do. But he is such a shit boxer it's unbearable. His twchnique hasn't improved over the years at all. The klitchko that showed up in his last fight would jab the shit out of Deontay.

He's criminally over rated for a guy that fights mainly cans. Have to give it up for his heart and athleticism. That he has an abundance of but boxing prowess is so poor. So, so poor.

I like Deontay. I really do. But he is such a shit boxer it's unbearable. His twchnique hasn't improved over the years at all. The klitchko that showed up in his last fight would jab the shit out of Deontay.

He's criminally over rated for a guy that fights mainly cans. Have to give it up for his heart and athleticism. That he has an abundance of but boxing prowess is so poor. So, so poor.

He's shown a decent improvement in his jab in the last few fights.

Ortiz was a very good win for Wilder. Sure he was out of his prime by quite a margin but still really good solid win! I am neither a fan or am I against Wilder.

But I would recommend you read a little about Sanders. He was a lazy boxer but an absolute sniper in the ring with world class qualities. Wilder never faced someone even remotely as dangerous. His left was faster than anything Wilder has. Comparing power is always difficult because boxers generate it very different. Also Lamons left hook was murderous. These are all knockout weapons at a high level.

Hasim Rahman talked about that Sanders was the opponent he felt with the hardest punches. Part of that was the speed and accuracy they were delivered with. Wilder has speed but not accuracy. Lets just wait. If Fury comes back he has two top notch opponents waiting for him. Fury is one crafty boxer. If he regains form a win or better ko win against him would be absolute huge for Wilder. AJ sure is also a superfight.

Prime Brewster and Sanders I would bet the house on against Wilder.
I dont need to read anything, thanks. Im well aware that Brewster and Sanders werent very good.

Back