Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

Tyson, Sugar Ray, Holyfield, Foreman, Larry Holmes... Klitschko...

Just some of the champs that gave him props.

Ray Leonard if you ever hear him commentate some fights he sounds like he doesn't know what's going on in their. One of the worst ive ever heard.

It's strange as hell.

Klitchko is way overrated, pandering to Conor, sucks, sucks donkey dick, other types of dick too, who the fuck is Klitchko, CONNER, Connar, nuthugging, Floyd let him, JFK was killed by psyops-trained sniper grizzly bear so Green Bay could never win NFL, 9/11 was an inside job, chemtrails are making our gay frogs get Down syndrome and gayfagness.

I think this covers the remainder of what's coming in this thread, next.

That's ridiculous! Klitschko overrated?

from that article:
"The ‘Money’ belt has no bearing on the status of the current WBC champions."
thank you for proving that it was NOT a championship fight, so championship bout rules did NOT apply.
Common fouls for WBC fights are the same in title or non title fights. You literally have no credibility. You didn't even know it was a WBC fight.

Common fouls for WBC fights are the same in title or non title fights. You literally have no credibility. You didn't even know it was a WBC fight.
proof?
I didnt know they created a fake belt for it, but the fight was sanctioned by NSAC.

WBC only provided the inconsequential belt. the rules were those of NSAC.
You're officially retarded.

Why would the WBC waste money on a fight they weren't involved with?

Every fight in Nevada is sanctioned by the NSAC but it was a WBC fight.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/j...gregors-beautiful-boxing-vs-floyd-mayweather/

‘McGregor wasn’t an easy opponent to box against. He was fast and Floyd respected his punches. Because he was powerful in all of his punches – both with his left and right…

‘I think everyone expected Mayweather to win but personally, I didn’t expect McGregor to be this competitive. Especially in the opening rounds, he produced beautiful boxing.

He followed all the rules. It was very clean boxing.'

You could see after that slip uppercut in the first round Floyd had to respect Conor's counter punching ability, at least early.

The negative sentiment that Conor was getting carried is being overblown by only his biggest detractors, it baffles me a little because Conor made mma look good if anything. He's getting mostly high praise from pro boxers and especially mma fighters.

To the people who love mma and hate Conor McGregor, could you not swallow your pride and accept that he's helping the sport?
He's not helping the sport. He's turning it into a circus lol

Anyone who bet on that fight with those odds is either desperate, rich and doesn't give a crap (not you), or doesn't know wtf he's doing. I'm willing to gather its probably 1 and 3

Couldn't get back to you Friday night because I have a life but man you're a moron. Floyd was at better odds against an Amateur then he was for most of his bouts with elite former boxing champs. People were saying ti's the bet of the year. WTF Are you taking about?

LOL so people who bet the obvious sure thing are desperate but losers who gloat about the obvious sure thing on the internet after the fact to random people and got nothing out of it except losing $100 are what?

I feel kind of bad I made you think and admit that you're pretty pathetic. Why did you leave then comeback posting this when you already posted this...
Why didn't you? Who said I didn't?

LOL why would you first post this unless you know deep down you're sad & pathetic and are trying to save face. You even used a loser second account to like your pathetic post, didn't you?

Anyone who bet on that fight with those odds is either desperate, rich and doesn't give a crap (not you), or doesn't know wtf he's doing. I'm willing to gather its probably 1 and 3

Why did you post this then later post that? Meltdown? Embarrassment? Because that's what well balanced champion winners do?
Why did you feel the need to lie? I thought you were so happy and relaxed and not embarrassed?
Why did you ask me why I didn't bet when you later say betting is a bad thing. Any retard logic on this question?
3ptiqb.jpg

My+grandma+was+a+nazi+my+grandfather+was+a+nazi+_aeab4088f0135e0dc4eed681fb09c705.jpg

How come it took so many post for you to finally answer the question honestly? Why did you post so many bitter posts saying I didn't bet like it was good thing if i did then post this saying it's a bad thing that I belt. Retardation?

At least deep down you know how sad you're being.. These two post prove it.

Last edited:
Couldn't get back to you Friday night because I have a life but man you're a moron. Floyd was at better odds against an Amateur then he was for most of his bouts with elite former boxing champs. People were saying ti's the bet of the year. WTF Are you taking about?

LOL so people who bet the obvious sure thing are desperate but losers who gloat about the obvious sure thing on the internet after the fact to random people and got nothing out of it except losing $100 are what?

I feel kind of bad I made you think and admit that you're pretty pathetic. Why did you leave then comeback posting this when you already posted this...

LOL why would you first post this unless you know deep down you're sad & pathetic and are trying to save face. You even used a loser second account to like your pathetic post, didn't you?

Why did you post this then later post that? Meltdown? Embarrassment? Because that's what well balanced champion winners do?
Why did you feel the need to lie? I thought you were so happy and relaxed and not embarrassed?
Why did you ask me why I didn't bet when you later say betting is a bad thing. Any retard logic on this question?
3ptiqb.jpg

My+grandma+was+a+nazi+my+grandfather+was+a+nazi+_aeab4088f0135e0dc4eed681fb09c705.jpg

How come it took so many post for you to finally answer the question honestly? Why did you post so many bitter posts saying I didn't bet like it was good thing if i did then post this saying it's a bad thing that I belt. Retardation?

At least deep down you know how sad you're being.. These two post prove it.

Way TLDR

So people who bet the obvious sure thing are desperate but losers who gloat about the obvious sure thing on the internet after the fact to random people and got nothing out of it except losing $100 are what?

LOL why would you first post this then that unless you know deep down you're sad & pathetic and are trying to save face. You even used a loser second account to like your pathetic post, didn't you?

So people who bet the obvious sure thing are desperate but losers who gloat about the obvious sure thing on the internet after the fact to random people and got nothing out of it except losing $100 are what?

avHnbUZ.gif

LOL why would you first post this then that unless you know deep down you're sad & pathetic and are trying to save face. You even used a loser second account to like your pathetic post, didn't you?

LOL keep trying boy

giphy.gif

I'm just waiting at you to destroy your computer out of pure rage

LOL keep trying boy

How come it took so many post for you to answer the question honestly.
I think I know why. Here's you after the fight and still to this day even though you won nothing off it and were too scared to bet on Floyd but bandwagon him after the fact.

retard-gif-9.gif

I'm hardkore!!!I'm hardkore!!!

How come it took so many post for you to answer the question honestly.
I think I know why. Here's you after hte ifght and still to this day even though you won nothing off it and were too scared to bet on Floyd but bandwagon him after teh fact.

retard-gif-9.gif

I'm hardkore!!!I'm hardkore!!!

Well my uncle lost 2000 dollars back then ... when spain (probably the GOATS in this tournament) lost against switzerland (one of the worst soccer teams).
Conor had his "weird" style + KO chance ... imo i thought floyd would lose (fixed fight) so Floyd could rematch him = more money
{<jordan}

Why did you post so many bitter posts saying I didn't bet like it was good thing if i did then post this saying it's a bad thing that I bet?

Here's me..
tenor.gif

Here's you..
zEhbbul.jpg

Well my uncle lost 2000 dollars back then ... when spain (probably the GOATS in this tournament) lost against switzerland (one of the worst soccer teams). conor had his "weird" style + KO chance ... imo i thought floyd would lose so he could rematch him = more money
{<jordan}

Yeah I saw that opinion a lot actually. It's stupid because it's more logical to do that for the Manny fight not against an amateur who clearly had no chance.
It's no big deal that you didn't bet you're not celebrating like your life was fulfilled by Floyd's win.

And you also didn't pathetically pretend you did bet then later said it's stupid for anyone to bet. LOL what kind of retardation is that?

Back