WMMA?

puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

It’s a shame they can’t just have separate cards for WMMA.

Thoughts?

Cancer.

and the cause of many of my yellows

I know the circlejerk about WMMA being trash is there, but I like watching elite WMMA fighters, fighting.

Joanna/Rose was fun.

Loads more.

I know the circlejerk about WMMA being trash is there, but I like watching elite WMMA fighters, fighting.

Joanna/Rose was fun.

Loads more.
I did actually watch that one

Lol

WMMA should be exiled back to Invicta, it's seen its best days in the UFC and will only go downhill from here.
UFC WMMA is dead, don't cry!

tenor.gif

No more Honda, no more WMMA in the UFC! Close the divisions and transfer their contracts to Invicta. You literally own the premier female MMA promotion and you fucking compete for talent? Surreal... Why not have an epic UFC vs Invicta tournament to unify those belts? Somebody might even watch!

I mean Honda is now busy throwing those fantastic flurries at big burly men in spandex:

She was the entire reason for this clown show...

Last edited:
The Wasteland Champion. I’m not sure about that. But you’re sure as fuck trying to prove it lately. I’ll give you that.

Why can’t the haters come up with some new material already ? Bashing the same shit over and over gets tiresome. But making threads over and over is just lame.

Anything below HW is a joke. The weight classes protect everyone else from the real best fighters.

HW is also a joke if the fight goes into deep waters (past 1 minute)

Depends on who is fighting. But to be fair, these UFC cards are full of trash male fights too.

Anything below HW is a joke. The weight classes protect everyone else from the real best fighters.

HW is also a joke if the fight goes into deep waters (past 1 minute)
Ufc is dying bro

Such an original thread.

The Wasteland Champion. I’m not sure about that. But you’re sure as fuck trying to prove it lately. I’ll give you that.

Why can’t the haters come up with some new material already ? Bashing the same shit over and over gets tiresome. But making threads over and over is just lame.
I think it’s you who is the hater

You just a jealous ass hater

<JonesDXSuckIt>

If I have it on PVR, I most likely am skipping the fight in 30 second intervals, hoping to see a finish, otherwise skipping the fight entirely.

I will watch some WMMA fights though. Just very, very few.

115 has about 4-5 fighters I care to see, 125 has maybe 2 and 135 has another 2 for me and 145 has Cyborg and that's all.

If I have it on PVR, I most likely am skipping the fight in 30 second intervals, hoping to see a finish, otherwise skipping the fight entirely.

I will watch some WMMA fights though. Just very, very few.
<{monica}>

Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

It’s a shame they can’t just have separate cards for WMMA.

Thoughts?
99% of it sucks and they look to be on the same skill level of amateur male mma

The elite wmma matchups are few and far between.

I love watching it but I also love women but understand their is about at least 50% of boys on this website who hate everything about women and i mean everything, they only like men.

Back