WMMA?

I support the existence of WMMA.

I do not support them on the main card especially over legit fighters.

That last PPV had Bec Rawlings ranked ahead of Zabit.

I love watching it but I also love women but understand their is about at least 50% of boys on this website who hate everything about women and i mean everything, they only like men.
Hmm, you seem to have heavy flow issues... Try one of these instead!

d7d02ab1cb45e60e473e3a53cc35254e.jpg

I like WMMA and respect it as an athletic competition.

Not every fight is amazing, but every guy’s MMA fight isn’t amazing either... Also, as a single 30 year old dude, athletic girls are a turn on lol

I will watch decent fights. Generally peak wmma is decent. Cyborg, nunes, rose are pretty good.

But, they shouldn't be putting lesser draws on a main card just because they're women.

Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

It’s a shame they can’t just have separate cards for WMMA.

Thoughts?

that called invicta mma.

yes some fights aren't good to watch but many times the womans fight are better than mens fights on the cards.

yeah I watch it

115 has about 4-5 fighters I care to see, 125 has maybe 2 and 135 has another 2 for me and 145 has Cyborg and that's all.
This is where I am. The top ten fighters or so across all the divisions are worth watching, but the rest is every bit as bad as its critics claim.

I watch other women's sports as well, and it isn't that women aren't as good athletes as men are that bothers me. I'm not expecting 115 lb females to pick each other up and slam them or to have big KO power most of the time. But there seems to be a dearth of basic skills. I know they are professional fighters, but they look untrained to me.

Overall, my interest in WMMA has waned.

It isn't that bad. Some decent scraps every now and then. Plus there have been there share of shit male fights too.

Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

It’s a shame they can’t just have separate cards for WMMA.

Thoughts?
YNV4G.gif

I watch WMMA, there are good fights and bad ones, just like in your hairy men´s fights you like to get wet with

Kenny here,

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I was on the edge of my seat when we were watching rose vs JJ. Every exchange could've been a KO and that was the most exciting part of it. I am a fan of martial arts not just guys.

Lol TS I'm not calling you gay or anything...

I watch wmma some of the fighters are very fun to watch which is what matters most to me I also watch women's track & field, tennis and gymnastics. I have to say that I enjoy watching women's track & field, tennis and gymnastics more because the depth of competition and skill level is much higher than wmma.

In those other women's sports I get the feeling they are at the top of their sport because they are incredible athletes, with wmma I get the feeling the ones who are at the top of wmma are there because everybody else just really, really sucks.

Last edited:
Not a popular opinion but the woman need their own league I would be very happy if they all went to Invicta.

I realise it's 2018 and I sound sexist but do I care?

1340433133397.jpeg

Yeah there are good fights for WMMA for sure but there are bad fights too, bad fighters like Bec Rawling, Jessica Eye, PVZ are put on main card because well theres not that many WMMA fighters to choose from good fighters like JJ, Rose, Valentina, Cyborg can't fight every card. It must be tough to match make for WMMA.

I like WMMA well enough. The 115lb division is generally pretty interesting, and there are a few interesting fighters scattered among the other divisions. As a general rule, I don't think a WMMA fight should ever be a ppv main event, unless it's an absolute spectacle like Ronda. I'm okay with elite WMMA fighters being on the main card, but they should generally be toward the bottom of the main card. Outside of the absolute best WMMA fighters, the rest should be on the prelims.

Back