• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WNBA 2K24: The Caitlin Era Begins

How about fans? This dumb bitch should be thankful for the coverage she’s getting. No one would know who she was otherwise. Lmao
I still don’t know who this dumb bitch is nor do I care. Dumb bitch.

She's straight and white . She's getting attention that likely better players - Lisa Leslie, Swoops, Tuarasi never got by far . Being resentful and bitchy about that isn't right but it's human nature to have those feelings . However it it was reversed and Clark was black and gay n getting this abuse by white straight women let's just say is a much different story.
If I was her agent I’d tell her to get a butch cut and wear flannel to games. Nike would cream in their shorts and she’d be even bigger. Oh and tan like a mother fucker too.

Lmao. "Already the greatest player ever."

Makes sense. She's apparently 1st in the league in turnovers by a hilarious margin and arguably the biggest turnover machine since LeBronze. She's also 35th in FG%. I didn't even know there were 35 players in the league.

Keep this can far away from the Olympic team through at least 2032.

This is a true statement

It is true but I'm being a little hard on her, mostly to make fun of people's claims regarding how good she is while dismissing everyone else.

She appears to be pretty high usage on a terrible team. Without having really seen her, I'm sure she's a bit better than these numbers but likely still not good enough for the Olympic team.

Back