Wolf vs Pitbull (video)

Wolves many times will send out the female in order to goad the dog into playing then the pack comes and fucks it up. Seen it first hand a few times

Definitely a coyote, which I could see running away.

A real wolf probably would have engaged with that dog, especially because like others said, the pack wouldn't be far behind.

That was two animals that knew each other playing , you can tell by the tails and how they are signaling.

Pro tip,
Neither one is a pit bull or a wolf.
Friggin' Jack Hanna over here :rolleyes:

Wolves many times will send out the female in order to goad the dog into playing then the pack comes and fucks it up. Seen it first hand a few times

How have you been able to see this first hand - a few times?

How have you been able to see this first hand - a few times?
grew up in the sticks with dogs that would get attacked by wolves. My boy made it all the way to 13 years old or so but would the wounds from the last attack were a little too much sadly. neighbors lost lots of dogs.

grew up in the sticks with dogs that would get attacked by wolves. My boy made it all the way to 13 years old or so but would the wounds from the last attack were a little too much sadly. neighbors lost lots of dogs.

Wow -That's Crazy!
So you and your neighbors would just let your dogs run loose knowing there were wolves out there?

Wow -That's Crazy!
So you and your neighbors would just let your dogs run loose knowing there were wolves out there?
yeah they'd only come once a year or so. I ended up shooting about 5 one time. After that they stopped coming around. I still hear them howling in the evenings though, creepy AF.

Also many doggies know not to fucks with wolves. My gf recently was running with our current dog who's about 100lbs of athlete and they came across a lone wolf. The dog went straight to her and gave her a lets GTFO look.

so was the person filming this the owner of the dog? if so, you have exhibit a of why 99.9% of pit bull owners are trash. rather than try to scare the wolf away or get your dog out of there, you are more interested in trying to record it fighting
Did you even see the video?

Or just one of the retards that when hearing anything about pitbulls right away say something like "99.9 % the owners are why pitbulls yada yada"

The dog and the coyote are actually playing... the dog must have spotted the coyote and made its way... you can see the dog hopping in excitement when it gets near the coyote (the coyote is also seen running back and forth when the dog gets close) and playfully chases it... most likely, the dog and the coyote have been friends for awhile...

Snap out of your retardation

Did you even see the video?

Or just one of the retards that when hearing anything about pitbulls right away say something like "99.9 % the owners are why pitbulls yada yada"

The dog and the coyote are actually playing... the dog must have spotted the coyote and made its way... you can see the dog hopping in excitement when it gets near the coyote (the coyote is also seen running back and forth when the dog gets close) and playfully chases it... most likely, the dog and the coyote have been friends for awhile...

Snap out of your retardation
first of all dickhead, i said exactly that in my next post. UNLESS they were playing the owner is an asshole. it doesnt matter the breed. if he is allowing the dog to fight so he can record it, he is an asshole. if it is playing, no big deal. eat a dick

and yes 99.9% of pit bull owners are dickheads. you sound like you must be a tatted up 22 year old with a pit bull living in an apartment with your 3 year old trying to still pretend you are hard.

first of all dickhead, i said exactly that in my next post. UNLESS they were playing the owner is an asshole. it doesnt matter the breed. if he is allowing the dog to fight so he can record it, he is an asshole. if it is playing, no big deal. eat a dick

and yes 99.9% of pit bull owners are dickheads. you sound like you must be a tatted up 22 year old with a pit bull living in an apartment with your 3 year old trying to still pretend you are hard.
If your stupid, idiotic dumbass had actually watched the video then your first post would had never existed. common sense and having logic is actually a good thing, moron.

Do you even understand dummy...

Exactly what I thought... you're the typical retarded idiot who don't even look at the evidence (video) and comments just because you like to hear yourself talk. Typical pos scumbag.

None of that but I did have pitbulls... and you sound like a really stupid pos human being.

Last edited:
If your stupid, idiotic dumbass had actually watched the video then your first post would had never existed. common sense and having logic is actually a good thing, moron.

Do you even understand dummy...

Exactly what I thought... you're the typical retarded idiot who don't even look at the evidence (video) and comments just because you like to hear yourself talk. Typical pos scumbag.

None of that but I did have pitbulls... and you sound like a really stupid pos human being.
i knew i was right. and i am also right that you were in the 99.9% that had no business owning a pit bull. but i guess since you are a pussy, you thought that made you look tough or something.

so was the person filming this the owner of the dog? if so, you have exhibit a of why 99.9% of pit bull owners are trash. rather than try to scare the wolf away or get your dog out of there, you are more interested in trying to record it fighting

Excellent point. As if any we needed any more proof than already exists that 99% of pit bull owners are dirtbags. For fucks sake, they have a show called Pit Bulls and Paroles. They’re literally pairing pits with ex cons, people who are generally scumbags. Nobody ever even thinks to question it because it just makes so much sense.

all the time with this

wild animals will avoid risking injury and combat if they can. they're not gonna stand and fight just to prove toughness to stupid half monkeys.
giphy.gif

Post of the decade.

Come on, you get punked by your watered down descendant?

Yo that dog was ready, he said lets do this than but the wolf didnt want to anymore

Excellent point. As if any we needed any more proof than already exists that 99% of pit bull owners are dirtbags. For fucks sake, they have a show called Pit Bulls and Paroles. They’re literally pairing pits with ex cons, people who are generally scumbags. Nobody ever even thinks to question it because it just makes so much sense.
years ago i worked at the humane society. we had more than a few pit bulls in there and unfortunately almost all of the people that wanted them were scumbags. literally almost all of them were in their early 20's, living in an apartment with young kids. you just knew that they were going to be a horrible fit because you could see the guy wanted them as a status symbol rather than as a loving pet. fortunately, these people were not allowed to adopt them, but it also meant a lot of them were put down. there is no such thing as a no kill shelter.

i worked with a ton of these dogs and loved them as much as any of the other breeds. and it really broke my heart when i would see some of these dogs that were awesome never get a chance because good families didn't want to take a chance on the breed. we just rarely had any middle aged women living in the suburbs looking for a great pit bull

Back