Woman Accuses Holocaust Hero Elie Wiesel of Sexual Assault

I've been sexually assaulted so many times I've lost track, or didn't keep track... It's socially acceptable for fat/drunk women to grope dudes, this guy seemed to know it was wrong, preying on someone he supposedly thought wouldn't talk... There's a double standard.

Weinstein and now this guy? Mel was right;)

im-not-saying-it-was-the-jews-but-it-was-the-jews.jpg

Last edited:
No, it hasn't. Sexual versus non-sexual assault/battery is pretty easily defined.

If you aren't trying to undress, solicit a sexual act, place your dick on them, or fondle a sexualized body part (crotch, breast, butt), you're in the clear.

Um, except that's not actually the case.

In the same study that concluded that 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted, the criteria included shit like women being touched on the shoulder or back.

Which I don't think any reasonable human being would consider "sexual assault". Hell, even on the list you gave, "[soliciting] a sex act" isn't assault. It can be horribly distasteful in certain situations, but sexual assault?

I've seen feminists refer to "the male gaze" as rape. So, nah. Your "easily defined" version of sexual assault isn't exactly the consensus in society; Certainly not the consensus among the people who are likely to press charges.

If your #metoo story is about how a guy touched your butt, you're probably not traumatized. You're probably just seeking attention.

To be fair what she said implied it wasn't that big of a deal but he is a jerk for doing it and fuck you if you think that's a mans right to do it unsolicited and not if you have asked her out on a date and she's said yes.

Now the race is on to find the next suitable dead guy to accuse of sexual assault.

It was a hole accost.

Any hint of anti-semitism and this is gone.

0a2.png

"Sexual assault" has become a meaningless umbrella term.

It's always been an umbrella term that included several different offenses. It has always included groping or molesting under that umbrella. It didn't suddenly become meaningless when you found out what the term means.

Sexual Assault: Definition

Specific laws vary by state, but sexual assault generally refers to any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. These crimes can range from sexual groping or assault/battery, to attempted rape.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-overview.html

It's always been an umbrella term that included several different offenses. It has always included groping or molesting under that umbrella. It didn't suddenly become meaningless when you found out what the term means.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-overview.html

Except I've already addressed what "sexual assault" means in the social consciousness, not just word of law.

And "attempted rape" and "someone touched my butt" aren't in the same league; Being under the same umbrella makes the umbrella very weak.

I do really like the part where the near geriatric holocaust survivor basically has ninja like reflexes.

Except I've already addressed what "sexual assault" means in the social consciousness, not just word of law.

And "attempted rape" and "someone touched my butt" aren't in the same league; Being under the same umbrella makes the umbrella very weak.

It's a broad umbrella, but that's why there are things under the umbrella.

The term "umbrella" kinda implies a level of broadness.

It's a broad umbrella, but that's why there are things under the umbrella.

The term "umbrella" kinda implies a level of broadness.

A "good" umbrella typically includes things that are similar.

For instance: Billiards is an umbrella word that includes games played on a pool table. Automobile is an umbrella word for vehicles with 4 or more wheels that have motors.

"Sexual assault" is an umbrella phrase that includes anything from unwanted attention to attempted rape. Broad umbrella phrases are useless; And in the case of sexual assault victims, dangerous in that the phrase dilutes the severity of actual victims. Attempted rape and butt-touching shouldn't be seen on the same list of sex crimes.

Note that I'm not defending someone who inappropriately touches people. I'm not. It's gross. But just because it's gross doesn't mean it's in the same ballpark. Or shit, even the same sport.

If someone grabbing your ass ruined your life you need to seek out professional help.

You tell the person never to do it again then you go on with your life never giving it a second thought.

Jeez Louise

.Would be funny as hell to tell a holocaust survivor "never again!!".

Hah, no. It was in reference to me getting my butt grabbed by an old lady while I was outside waiting to go in to a buffet restaurant, causing her daughter to embarrassingly scold her for her bad behavior.
Wood you that old lady?

I hit the like button, but this doesn't mean we are friends.

The unwritten rules of the WR state that liking a post is the internet equivalent of giving the poster a reach around. Sorry to break it to you, gay boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back