Woman born without a . . .

I don't get why she is upset that her insurance isn't going to cover this. It is a preexisting condition. It always boggles my mind why people get so bent out of shape over that.
How does it happening at her birth make it any different than if she was afflicted recently? It's a silly distinction, you can make it if you want because it saves businesses money and that's what dictates our laws, but I always sort of thought morality and ethics could take a precedence in our lwas for once.

I don't get why she is upset that her insurance isn't going to cover this. It is a preexisting condition. It always boggles my mind why people get so bent out of shape over that.

People pay for insurance, then can't use that money they paid and have to pay once again for a procedure.

The loss of money is very upsetting, even if the rationale is incorrect.

It should not boggle your mind though

but how is she a woman if she doesn't have a pussy?

i know what i'd do if i was the man and she had a nice ass. She better get an enema and prepare her anus.

Born without craziness would be welcomed lmao

Really though, this seems like some extremely bad parenting.

Surely they should have forseen this issue arising. And also for seen that would be in the best interest of their daughters happiness to save up and get this done at some point before now.

"Her boyfriend of four months, Robbie Limmer, says he doesn’t care about the lack of sex in their relationship but has been putting aside $50 a month to help fund surgery that would create a vagina."

4sdthy.gif

He's gonna buy her a new coochie and the first thing she's gonna do is dump him and go down to All-star weekend.

People pay for insurance, then can't use that money they paid and have to pay once again for a procedure.

The loss of money is very upsetting, even if the rationale is incorrect.

It should not boggle your mind though

How does it happening at her birth make it any different than if she was afflicted recently? It's a silly distinction, you can make it if you want because it saves businesses money and that's what dictates our laws, but I always sort of thought morality and ethics could take a precedence in our lwas for once.

I really don't think either of you understand the concept of a preexisting condition. If you have had multiple heart attacks, whether it be life insurance or medical insurance, you can be denied coverage because of your predisposition to this risk. It can also be written in that it will exclude something such as a heart attack being CoD or treatment.

Something like breast implants, genital surgeries and even pregnancies can all be considered ellective or cosmetic and will quite often not be covered.

Considering that this is definitely an elective surgery and a preexisting condition insurers have every right to deny her claim. Would definitely like to see the policy and if anything was disclosed at time of it being issued.

I really don't think either of you understand the concept of a preexisting condition. If you have had multiple heart attacks, whether it be life insurance or medical insurance, you can be denied coverage because of your predisposition to this risk. It can also be written in that it will exclude something such as a heart attack being CoD or treatment.

Something like breast implants, genital surgeries and even pregnancies can all be considered ellective or cosmetic and will quite often not be covered.

Considering that this is definitely an elective surgery and a preexisting condition insurers have every right to deny her claim. Would definitely like to see the policy and if anything was disclosed at time of it being issued.

Yes, dear, I understand perfectly.

I explained that it shouldnt boggle your mind how people get upset

"Her boyfriend of four months, Robbie Limmer, says he doesn’t care about the lack of sex in their relationship but has been putting aside $50 a month to help fund surgery that would create a vagina."

4sdthy.gif
$50/wk won't even make a dent.

Back