Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

And the passenger with his gun on his lap is able to pick it up, aim and shoot without realising it's a woman in her jim jams?
IT's worse than that. I seriously doubt a cop would ride around with his gun loose in his lap which means he had to maneuver himself to unholster the thing (and most cops use level III retention systems which means he had to activate a hood and another retention lever to get the thing out) and then maneuver back to a position he could shoot.

...like I said before, the cop was reaching for a donut when the weapon fell down on the floor of the car and fired accidentally.

IT's worse than that. I seriously doubt a cop would ride around with his gun loose in his lap which means he had to maneuver himself to unholster the thing (and most cops use level III retention systems which means he had to activate a hood and another retention lever to get the thing out) and then maneuver back to a position he could shoot.

Yeah that's what I asked in my first post, having your gun sitting on your lap doesn't seem like protocol to me.

The whole story is a mess and makes no sense.

Yeah that's what I asked in my first post, having your gun sitting on your lap doesn't seem like protocol to me.

The whole story is a mess and makes no sense.

Agreed, a sexual assault, whilst serious would hardly justify drawing while in a moving vehicle. The other alternative, that he drew and shot when surprised, is equally ludicrous.

To hell with all of the liars claiming cops shoot black people because they're black.
They are more likely to pull the trigger on a white according to a Harvard study by a black researcher.

To hell with all of the liars claiming cops shoot black people because they're black. They are more likely to pull the trigger on a white according to a Harvard study by a black researcher.

A black researcher from Harvard comparing the shootings of whites and blacks. I would like to read that study. Can you post a link to it? I wonder what the results would have been had he been a white researcher...

Cop should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Absolutely no way to justify this shooting, but all the crazy libs try to draw parallels between this and people who were shot while fighting police or comitting criminal acts.

I've been telling people for a whIle now that there's a lot of rotten apples in the police force who are a threat to people of EVERY race. From planting drugs in Baltimore to shit like this, they all deserve harsh punishment so they're seen as an example.

The root cause of innocent people getting killed by police seems to be an incompetence thing more than a race thing.

The police chief for the department involved has resigned. Something's fucky.

Back