Woman kills very dangerous Giraffe.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It was a life or death situation, but don't worry, she got out alive.

If you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt and have your hair and makeup done it's not even hunting at that point. Christ

Meat will feed local villagers for a generation.

Animal needed to be culled for the greater good of the population.

Her hunting fees pay for conservation of giraffes for a century.

If you eat meat you can’t comment.

Etc etc etc

I just went on 3 photo safaris in kenya and to see these beautiful animals in the wild was an amazing experience. I don’t even want to ever step in a zoo anymore. Giraffes were so graceful, there is no way I would ever shoot one.

Etc etc etc
You’re right on all those points, but I’m outraged so you’re wrong!!!!

So was this another old bull that is no longer capable of reproduction and is killing younger bulls that are capable?

Etc etc etc

These and many other points that justify it are true, but you still have to wonder about the mentality of a person who pays a shitload of money to go and perform what is basically an execution.

I read some shit that some old and unproductive giraffes are killing off child giraffes and people are paying to kill off the old ones to keep the species going. Not sure how true that is but giraffes are dope

Still don't get how killing even an old giraffe is any kind of achievement since they're not all that mobile

Last edited:
So was this another old bull that is no longer capable of reproduction and is killing younger bulls that are capable?
Who knows man.

Usually the giraffes that are allowed to be "hunted" were going to be culled for some reason or another anyways. Instead of a park ranger or paying someone to come shoot it, why not have someone pay for it and give the meat to dirt poor locals?

It really is the best dang choice. But do people ever get emotional over it

Who knows man.

Usually the giraffes that are allowed to be "hunted" were going to be culled for some reason or another anyways. Instead of a park ranger or paying someone to come shoot it, why not have someone pay for it and give the meat to dirt poor locals?

It really is the best dang choice. But do people ever get emotional over it
If this isnt a photo dragged up from 60s to cause outrage from neckbeards, i will buy you your own giraffe.

its not my problem how my payment is dispersed - trophy hunters

Giraffes are way more interesting alive. What's she gonna do with it, stuff it and display it in her living room?

That is so gross to pose with such a majestic beast like that. Wearing jeans sitting on its dead body, fuckin fool.

why kill a giraffe when you could ride it instead? that's like, infinitely cooler!!!
tumblr_oo4c2ltMnC1w8i449o1_540.jpg

Back