Woman kills very dangerous Giraffe.

Oh boy

I love hunting threads

I have never hunted anything in my entire life and probably wont ever hunt anything. But I love that it pisses you soy boys off so much

I see Mr. it fed a village for a year has already posted here.

Thank god for humanitarian hunters.

According to Joe Rogan this giraffe is a very large and aggressive older male who was killing young smaller males. It was past breeding age and it was taking out others that had potential to keep the population going.

why kill a giraffe when you could ride it instead? that's like, infinitely cooler!!!
tumblr_oo4c2ltMnC1w8i449o1_540.jpg

Nice legs.
The blonde ain't bad either.

Meat will feed local villagers for a generation.

Animal needed to be culled for the greater good of the population.

Her hunting fees pay for conservation of giraffes for a century.

If you eat meat you can’t comment.

Etc etc etc

all of this is true but WHY POSE WITH IT?

these fucking weirdos pose with the animals dead body like they are proud of what they have done, or they accomplished something.

bitch you paid money to kill a defenseless animal and you were never in danger in any way. why are you taking a picture with its dead body like you went to battle and conquered your rivals...

its attention whoring at its finest. no different than killing a spider with a rolled up newspaper and kneeling down to pose for a picture while you flex over it.

Why are Giraffe real and Unicorns aint. A horse with 1 horn is more believable than a horse with a 40ft neck.

You have to be extremely fucked up to want to shoot a giraffe for sport. I see no reason why this superfluous, aggressive primate should not be hunted for sport as well.

Hey I just got a great idea how we can make more money from abortions...

According to Joe Rogan this giraffe is a very large and aggressive older male who was killing young smaller males. It was past breeding age and it was taking out others that had potential to keep the population going.

Rogan doesn't know as much as he thinks about wildlife. Or most things he talks about.

all of this is true but WHY POSE WITH IT?

these fucking weirdos pose with the animals dead body like they are proud of what they have done, or they accomplished something.

bitch you paid money to kill a defenseless animal and you were never in danger in any way. why are you taking a picture with its dead body like you went to battle and conquered your rivals...

its attention whoring at its finest. no different than killing a spider with a rolled up newspaper and kneeling down to pose for a picture while you flex over it.
you mean you don't do this?

rogan looks hihg in that clip

So was this another old bull that is no longer capable of reproduction and is killing younger bulls that are capable?

If you're getting beat up by something so old its dick doesn't work anymore, you weren't A list material.

Old bull earned his Hefner years.

Last edited:
^ At least we now have the chance to ban this sick filth now

Ban the legal hunting that's regulated will just lead to unregulated poaching. People need to get out of their feelings and realise that (unfortunately) the fact that people pay lots of money to take those kinds of pictures are a part of why those animals are around to even take pictures of.

Rogan doesn't know as much as he thinks about wildlife. Or most things he talks about.

What about the hunters and conservationists that inform him on what he's saying?

Back