Woman kills very dangerous Giraffe.

All high order life on the planet is doomed. So don't get too upset.

It takes a certain kind of sickness to look at an animal like a giraffe and think "Damn, I want to shoot that" let alone actually pay tens of thousands of dollars to do it.

Hey, if killing some of them helps their overall population, then that’s a different story. To an extent anyway. But are they only hunting males? Idk. And still, even with all of that justification, trophy hunting like that is just a shitty thing to do. It’s for fucking sociopaths. I can understand hunting and why that is fun. And if you eat the animals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, I definitely get it.

But paying a shitload of money to have local Africans drive you around in a Jeep until you come upon some giraffes, at which point you pull out a massive fucking rifle and shoot them, just makes you a cunt. Not a skilled hunter, or even a decent person.

Personally, I believe if you hunt, you should only be allowed to hunt with a bow and arrow.

I mostly agree with you, but if this helps keep the animals around, it's a rather small sacrifice in the larger picture.

Back