Women dont want to date man who is better looking than them

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Especially in this social media world women feel the need to be the "prettier" half etc...

This is a problem for the modern male because men tend to age better and retain looks, skin, etc longer than women (mainly because we have more testosterone)

So as most men we are stuck mostly dating women who are less attractive than ourselves

The only group this doesnt apply to is fat/broke women, who will go for anybody that will have them

I really like how you didn't cite any research that backed your conclusion, or even provided evidence that women don't want men who are more attractive than they are.

I dunno. I see plenty of women that ridiculously overrate themselves b/c of social media, so I don't see how they think a guy is prettier than them

pQSvKxP.gif

It's an opinion not presented as fact, seems okay

But the opinion is based on another opinion that has yet to be proven is even true. It's kind of pointless to speculate why something is happening when we don't even know if it's happening.

I really like how you didn't cite any research that backed your conclusion, or even provided evidence that women don't want men who are more attractive than they are.

I got told this by a girl

She said she didnt feel like she physically measured up

Shes now dating a skinny-fat guy who looks like has lit no testosterone

Its just depressing, like wtf have i been working out for, buying nice clothes for

Should I gain weight and wear baggier clothes?

I got told this by a girl

She said she didnt feel like she physically measured up

Shes now dating a skinny-fat guy who looks like has lit no testosterone

Its just depressing, like wtf have i been working out for, buying nice clothes for

Should I gain weight and wear baggier clothes?
I'll take it. And yes, you should. Women love fat guys.

But the opinion is based on another opinion that has yet to be proven is even true. It's kind of pointless to speculate why something is happening when we don't even know if it's happening.
I would say it has a truth to it that's noticeable across our culture. Most women don't want to be out-prettied by their men.
I went out with a gal that outweighed me, same thing, people made comments

The thing is my standards are no longer that high, I am pursuing 7's, but the 7's always act shocked that id be interested in them

I'll take it. And yes, you should. Women love fat guys.

What about that other thread about how women arent attracted to overweight men?

Maybe women want to be with someone they arent really attracted too? So they dont have that attraction clouding their judgement, so they can exert more control in the relationship?

Maybe its really control that women want?

I'm not being conceited here but I think it's why women really go for me. I'm no pretty boy. But I'm handsome enough, but not to the point where I intimidate them. Sometimes I go to a bar and am hitting it off with a bombshell. Then I go take a leak and look in the mirror and go "I can't believe what I can pull" lol.

I'm not being conceited here but I think it's why women really go for me. I'm no pretty boy. But I'm handsome enough, but not to the point where I intimidate them. Sometimes I go to a bar and am hitting it off with a bombshell. Then I go take a leak and look in the mirror and go "I can't believe what I can pull" lol.

Don't you live in NYC? Yeah, NYC is a place where women can be intimidated by good looking guys. When I'm in NYC, there are plenty of women that project on to me that I am an douche, player, jerk even before I say anything. I'm not a 10 either

LOL so did this guy scroll though social media posts and think to himself "man why are so many hot dudes hooking up with ugly ass women? "

Because that's what it sounds like.

I think everything you said is BS. Women have all the power in the dating market and can pretty much date whoever they want, even into middle age as long as they maintain themselves.

I know a lot of men don't like when their partner becomes more successful than them.

Looking good is the women's thing, being successful is the men's thing. When the territory get infringed, people get weird.

I know a lot of men don't like when their partner becomes more successful than them.

Looking good is the women's thing, being successful is the men's thing. When the territory get infringed, people get weird.
so then a hot lady doctor needs to be married to richer but repulsive looking man?

I would say it has a truth to it that's noticeable across our culture. Most women don't want to be out-prettied by their men.
I went out with a gal that outweighed me, same thing, people made comments
I have heard this said before in respects to the woman not wanting to feel like the guy has more options than her, relationship wise.

Some study or even a blog post to jumpstart the conversation would have been nice though, TS.

Back