Women dont want to date man who is better looking than them

Yeah, this is total hogwash. Women are totally status conscience: they all want the prettiest dress, handbag etc.
Same goes for men Imo.

I remember seeing an interview with Sofia Vergara where she said she initially passed on dating Joe Mangianelli because "he was too good looking."

They're now married.

Some chicks will say no if they think your too good for them, or vice versa, but if you reaffirm your interest, eventually they'll bite.

First women don't want to date men shorter than them,

Now they don't to date men prettier than them.

Yet they will date old overweight ugly men, as long as they have enough money to spoil them.

The world is getting weirder and weirder.

But I look like Tom Cruise or Keannu Reeves or the guy from Savage Garden, does it mean I'm too hot for the Sofia Vergara or Jessica Alba types?

Maybe I'll settle for Monica Bellucci types.

I like your style @Bob Weeks

When I get a chance, I will share some pics/text/content etc. as to what I am experiencing.

No e brag, Mid 30s. Last throater I got, girl was early 20s. Not apologizing.

Guys should stop listening to what women are saying and focus more on what women are actually doing. Note the contradictions; IE NOT LIKE THAT vs IG ass pics + jumping off the D when thin/young/attractive.

Hits wall, now its white picket fence + baby fever time + good girl shtick.

Cucks and betas are lining up. Few men actually think for themselves.

I know a guy who is a good man but, he is playing house with a girl who was out getting fucked in public toilets. Of course, she puts on the shtick real hard, and is already seeking that ring.

I am not saying there are no LTRs worth exploring or that marriage cannot work. I am saying, a lot of women are entitled as fuck, are sloot gonna sloot, and when that pool of options runs dry, when the social media dopamine spikes in the form of male attention/likes stop coming, its time to leave bridal magazines around the house.

Men just need to step their game up. Forget what say says. How much of what she does aligns? Treat her accordingly.

Save yourself the time gentlemen. Its a NUMBERS GAME. There is no perfect girl because women are not perfect. Nor are men. You spam girls nonstop. WHO IS DTF. Next the latter half and then repeat.

First women don't want to date men shorter than them,

Now they don't to date men prettier than them.

Yet they will date old overweight ugly men, as long as they have enough money to spoil them.

The world is getting weirder and weirder.

Its hilarious. A woman could be midget status but, she is entitled as fuck, wants tall male, and huge horn. Furthermore, resources become more an issue as she nears hitting the wall. The same girl who was thin and hot is on bulking season and wants ring. She gets ring, stops giving throaters, something she did for random guys but not her husband. Then, she divorces, leaves with his kids (assuming they are his in actuality), and extracts resources all the while jumping back on the D via social media/online dating.

Dude, a cuck in another threads is agreeing to compromise for a threesome consisting of another man for his girl. I blame low testosterone and being raised by a single mom.

Women want control!

Hard to control Brad Pitt types

Its because of fertility, biology, and that, NOT ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL.

Women are made to believe, there is no shame, sloot gonna sloot without consequences, the dopamine spikes via social media wont end, and the same with her reign of terror only it does. Much sooner then she expects.

The society demonizes the man who swings the fucking hammer, goes out, kicks ass at life, gets babes, and apologizes to nobody.

Society puts this spin on things; NO SHAME FOR WOMEN. NO consequences (Jion Ghmeshi court cases whereby women lied under oath). Go wild. Go nuts. No fallout. Also, you got the victim card when it all comes tumbling down.

In turn, women can run to the state, and seek refuge in government handouts. Unleash the dogs to extract male resources.

Guys need to open their eyes.

“And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise.”

Bhagavad Gita quotes!

If you want to corrupt an entire society, you start with the women. Social conditioning put division between men and women. You input these notions that being a slob is okay. To be fat as fuck, for bulking season, and be jumping off the cawks. Single moms.

The same notion is there with raising some other man's baby, by marrying a whore, and by dating single moms. If the resources and free handouts by the state stopped coming, the behavior would change.

Contemplate dudes who marry the girl who wont give a throat(er). Same woman was doing that in public toilets when 80lbs lighter.

A common theme for betas is a girl "not in the mood."

Low libido is a turn off. There are tons of hotter, younger, thin girls with a high sex drive. Not in the mood? Looks like its time to creep and prowl. REAL TALK!

Last edited:
Just remember, fifty no's and one yes still means yes.

Anybody remember the amount of middle age women going nuts over fifty shades? Diary of a woman on BULK SEASON!

The behavior is clearly unhealthy as is the promotion for this moronic display of sexual conduct but, again, it coincides with the victim card when have when not getting the ring. The Jion Ghomeshi court case being a perfect example.

Women love rough sex. Cry foul when man fifty has younger hotter options. Trash dudes life. No fallout when called out for lying in a court of law.

How to proceed? Options.

OP makes no sense and contradicts itself. If that was true, we would all be happy dating women that are better looking than us.

+ 1

Classic example of female hypergamy. The male equivalent is dating younger, thinner, hotter, and more fertile. Expiration dates don't get my dick hard.

Not at all, I'm just old enough to have seen you story play out a good number of times.

Are you aware of aesops fable, the ant and the grasshopper?

Anybody remember the amount of middle age women going nuts over fifty shades? Diary of a woman on BULK SEASON!

The behavior is clearly unhealthy as is the promotion for this moronic display of sexual conduct but, again, it coincides with the victim card when have when not getting the ring. The Jion Ghomeshi court case being a perfect example.

Women love rough sex. Cry foul when man fifty has younger hotter options. Trash dudes life. No fallout when called out for lying in a court of law.

How to proceed? Options.

Well yeah, as long as the Yes is the final word. And context and body language are just as, if not more important than the words.

And to Bobs comments, yep. And it's not just middle aged women. Plenty of young women loved that pap too (iirc, Fifty Shades started out as Twilight fanfic).

On how to proceed, just my unrequested 2 cents:

I don't get really rough, be it on request or not, with females I'm not in a relationship with (dated and/or known for a year or more). And by rough I mean doing something that would leave a mark (choking. Biting.)

The mere accusation of a woman nowadays...be it to law enforcement or on Facebook, can be enough to cause a man to lose his job, his friends, his life. It ain't worth it.

Well yeah, as long as the Yes is the final word. And context and body language are just as, if not more important than the words.

And to Bobs comments, yep. And it's not just middle aged women. Plenty of young women loved that pap too (iirc, Fifty Shades started out as Twilight fanfic).

Its a high portion of middle age women into that shit. If they spent a fraction of that time on fifty shades/celebrity gossip/social media/being an attention whore etc. and put that time to use like a active gym membership, there could actually be some legit changes.

Instead, its bulking cycle. children out of wedlock. Its divorce +++ rants about Ex only gives X amount of money because her slutting out rampage needs funding.

You had some cuck in this thread preaching about dignity IE virtue signaling. He's above the process of pursuing women. Men are bad for pursuing younger women. Men in his estimate should be cleaning up the mess of sluts, single moms, and women on bulking season.

On how to proceed, just my unrequested 2 cents:

I don't get really rough, be it on request or not, with females I'm not in a relationship with (dated and/or known for a year or more). And by rough I mean doing something that would leave a mark (choking. Biting.)

A significant portion of the female population want rough sex and something pretty damn close to bdsm. Same portion of women are from a single mom house hold, banished father, and despite the demonization of all that is masculine, women crave being put in their place.

Women will be a cunt to one man and a kitten to the playboy/alpha male.

The samething goes for "I have a boyfriend" or "I am not like that." For one, no mention of a bf if she is interested and yes, she is like that. She means, she is not like that with you until she hits the wall, becomes a single mom, and options are no longer present.

The mere accusation of a woman nowadays...be it to law enforcement or on Facebook, can be enough to cause a man to lose his job, his friends, his life. It ain't worth it.

Jian Ghomeshi acquitted of all charges in sexual assault trial

“In assessing the credibility of a witness, the active suppression of the truth will be as damaging to their reliability as a direct lie under oath,” said the judge.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/24/jian-ghomeshi-acquitted-sexual-assault-trial

They colluded, lied under oath, and there is no fallout for the women.

i recently saw a video of a show called shameless i believe. So, the daughter takes a piss on her father's crave. Why? Because he called her a whore. Another words, he tells the truth, and she acts like a psycho but, this is the sort of chaotic female behavior that permeates the west. Classic female logic.

Again, it coincides with a lack of responsibility and self ownership before clinging to some victim narrative. The above link is the portrayal of female tyranny.

It is better for a man to kill then be killed. You grow fangs. You have teeth. You are capable if the scenario arises. There is that old ying yang symbol; chaos and and order. Women are wet for the bad boys. Someone that is capable of chaos. Ideally, a better alternative is someone capable of chaos BUT CHOOSES ALTERNATIVELY.

Men and women are capable of chaos. The difference being, there is consequences for both. It is just rarely scrutinized women when they fuck up. The promotion for sloot gonna sloot and being a single mom doesn't actually express the realities.

Again, its ideal to walk that tight rope of chaos and order. Betas only know order, want that simple life of marriage, white picket fence, and are incapable of anything else. Women are chaotic and society is the biggest cheerleader for their crazy. There is always that victim card women can commit to all the while dismissing self ownership.

Its a high portion of middle age women into that shit. If they spent a fraction of that time on fifty shades/celebrity gossip/social media/being an attention whore etc. and put that time to use like a active gym membership, there could actually be some legit changes.

Instead, its bulking cycle. children out of wedlock. Its divorce +++ rants about Ex only gives X amount of money because her slutting out rampage needs funding.

You had some cuck in this thread preaching about dignity IE virtue signaling. He's above the process of pursuing women. Men are bad for pursuing younger women. Men in his estimate should be cleaning up the mess of sluts, single moms, and women on bulking season.

A significant portion of the female population want rough sex and something pretty damn close to bdsm. Same portion of women are from a single mom house hold, banished father, and despite the demonization of all that is masculine, women crave being put in their place.

Women will be a cunt to one man and a kitten to the playboy/alpha male.

The samething goes for "I have a boyfriend" or "I am not like that." For one, no mention of a bf if she is interested and yes, she is like that. She means, she is not like that with you until she hits the wall, becomes a single mom, and options are no longer present.

Jian Ghomeshi acquitted of all charges in sexual assault trial

“In assessing the credibility of a witness, the active suppression of the truth will be as damaging to their reliability as a direct lie under oath,” said the judge.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/24/jian-ghomeshi-acquitted-sexual-assault-trial

They colluded, lied under oath, and there is no fallout for the women.

i recently saw a video of a show called shameless i believe. So, the daughter takes a piss on her father's crave. Why? Because he called her a whore. Another words, he tells the truth, and she acts like a psycho but, this is the sort of chaotic female behavior that permeates the west. Classic female logic.

Again, it coincides with a lack of responsibility and self ownership before clinging to some victim narrative. The above link is the portrayal of female tyranny.

It is better for a man to kill then be killed. You grow fangs. You have teeth. You are capable if the scenario arises. There is that old ying yang symbol; chaos and and order. Women are wet for the bad boys. Someone that is capable of chaos. Ideally, a better alternative is someone capable of chaos BUT CHOOSES ALTERNATIVELY.

Men and women are capable of chaos. The difference being, there is consequences for both. It is just rarely scrutinized women when they fuck up. The promotion for sloot gonna sloot and being a single mom doesn't actually express the realities.

Again, its ideal to walk that tight rope of chaos and order. Betas only know order, want that simple life of marriage, white picket fence, and are incapable of anything else. Women are chaotic and society is the biggest cheerleader for their crazy. There is always that victim card women can commit to all the while dismissing self ownership.

Way too much to unpack here but I pretty much agree with your points (though I don't quite share your passion/commitment).

There is, and has always been, a double standard (hell, in many parts of the world a woman's accusation would get a dude straight up stoned to death. So it could always be worse :))

I think the only solution is to, broadly speaking, not be a dick to women. That way, when someone throws some bs accusation your way, you've got women in your life who'll go to bat for you (for example: while I don't have any female friends, I am very close with several of my Ex's.)

There's really nothing a guy can do to clear his name in the court of public opinion. Sucks.

You have to have women in your life who aren't blood relatives, who'll vouch for you not being an abusive creep. But for a lot of guys, that's not realistic. It's tough.

Just in general, the environment nowadays sees so many woman, especially young women, constantly have their guards up (resting bitch faces) and generally looking at men suspect. At least that's how it is where I'm at.

Just as guys, I think we just have to work on ourselves. Don't pay any mind to women. I generally don't.

Believe me, If you have something

going on, that is: If you have some relative combo of smarts, humor, money, nice body, status, and confidence then, women will wanna be with you. And will be less likely to want to fuck things up with you by scheming. Unless she's nuts. Or your abusive.

PS. I read the Ghomeshi piece. He's fucked either way. There's way too many women who've spoken out against him. Guilty or not guilty. His life...career has been ruined. And tbh, even as a guy who sympathizes with our "plight", there's way to much smoke there for me to not somewhat suspect that there might have been a fire.

I've been under the impression that women typically date up.

Women want control!

Hard to control Brad Pitt types

The delusion is strong with you , bro.

You want to land a steady chick , but you can't @ 34 and its simply because you are too good looking?

This is the reason youve arrived at ?

It can't possibly be that you are immature , or boring , or not very successful , or a douche , or clingy , or drink too much , or have bad hygiene , or any number of things.....no way man ! You're just too freaking hot and zero women that you want will touch you with a 10 pole because of it !

Wonder Why dont you run this theory of yours by someone you actually know ? Because you'd come off like a complete tool and you know it .

+ 1

Classic example of female hypergamy. The male equivalent is dating younger, thinner, hotter, and more fertile. Expiration dates don't get my dick hard.

Yellers again aye?

Big bang fixing to get banned again ?

The delusion is strong with you , bro.

You want to land a steady chick , but you can't @ 34 and its simply because you are too good looking?

This is the reason youve arrived at ?

It can't possibly be that you are immature , or boring , or not very successful , or a douche , or clingy , or drink too much , or have bad hygiene , or any number of things.....no way man ! You're just too freaking hot and zero women that you want will touch you with a 10 pole because of it !

Wonder Why dont you run this theory of yours by someone you actually know ? Because you'd come off like a complete tool and you know it .

Relax

Well, you prolly don't have much personality, as is evidenced by your way shallow posts. Not hating, I share the same issue. I can get girls interested, but then I suck ass at being charming.

Funny dudes constantly pull girls above their league. Looks isn't everything.

Back