• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women in tuf gives a new perspective.

this reminds me of all the retards that changed their tune when Kimbo was on TUF and all of a sudden they were "big fans" of his

No, it's not the same & who cares even if it was? Just self righteous "look everyone, I'm a hardcore fan" -bullshit. WMMA fighters =/= Street fight or pro-wrestling celebrities.

If you read the OP, you can see what I meant was that because of tuf, even some (nowadays) low to middle tier female fighters get their chance. And we get to hear their stories. It wasn't only about Roxanna or Shayna.

There isn't so much history to learn.

There's just so little that you can easily see it all, and make sense of it all.

She is a member here & post regularly & is very cool

Really? Hope she posts on one of these threads some day. She's quirky, but genuinely a martial artist. I dig it. Just wish Sherdog didn't have some immature posters... I can't imagine a female reading through all this shit.

Really? Hope she posts on one of these threads some day. She's quirky, but genuinely a martial artist. I dig it. Just wish Sherdog didn't have some immature posters... I can't imagine a female reading through all this shit.

She posted several times
Look in the "geek" thread

Back