Women more likely to initiate domestic violence

I don't think its ever acceptable to fight anybody, unless it was agreed upon like in competition. Obviously fights are going to happen. It's part of being a human.

If you think swinging on a man is okay when your feelings get hurt... well, whatever... that's your business. But I dont want to have to rescue you, and I don't want to hear you cry and complain when you get your ass beat down.

A man goes into a fight with another man knowing what the repercussions may be. Women go into a fight thinking they can do whatever.. because they're women and men arent supposed to hit them. I know this will probably piss you off but.. men and women physically are not created equally.

<LikeReally5>
<SelenaWow>

Not sure if serious. Just insert the word woman where you put man and see if there’s anything wrong with it.
i don't beat up people when my feelings are hurt. i've been in situations where my friend's mother was being beat by her bf as well as other women, i've gotten in the middle of an attempted murder, and people beating animals. you don't think anybody doing that kind of shit deserves a punch to the head? if not then you're a little bitch imo. i know lots of guys like that. they see some bad shit going down but they just put their hands up and say, "not my problem". can't respect that. if somebody is going to be a scumbag in front of me it is now my business. i don't care.

and as much as i've attacked people, only one guy got the better of me, when he slammed me into a wall lol. but he still deserved what he got and i'm happy with that. so meh.

i don't beat up people when my feelings are hurt. i've been in situations where my friend's mother was being beat by her bf as well as other women, i've gotten in the middle of an attempted murder, and people beating animals. you don't think anybody doing that kind of shit deserves a punch to the head? if not then you're a little bitch imo. i know lots of guys like that. they see some bad shit going down but they just put their hands up and say, "not my problem". can't respect that. if somebody is going to be a scumbag in front of me it is now my business. i don't care.

and as much as i've attacked people, only one guy got the better of me, when he slammed me into a wall lol. but he still deserved what he got and i'm happy with that. so meh.

So if I say “there are definitely times when a woman has it coming to her and I give no fucks” that’s perfectly fine, right?

All of this has nothing to do with my point. Obviously someone hurting someone else has to be dealt with.

Out at a bar and get into a verbal altercation with some douche? Swinging is not an acceptable answer. Fighting with your boyfriend? Swinging is not acceptable. Rescuing someone else from getting beat down? Obviously you have to do what you have to do.

So if I say “there are definitely times when a woman has it coming to her and I give no fucks” that’s perfectly fine, right?
i've known a fair few women that had something coming to them. so yeah why not? if you don't like it then nothing says you have to be the one to deliver it. women aren't exempt from being bags of shit. but of course i say this as another woman, so i can get away with it lol.

it's tricky i guess, as i've seen men beat on women and cause a lot more severe and even long term damage. makes the man look like shit because he's beating on somebody that's hardly able to defend themselves against him.

idk, the kaylas are indecisive on this lol.

The fairer sex my ass; more like the more manipulative and conniving sex.

#girlpower
#feminism

<MaryseShutIt>[<diva4}

<34>

All of this has nothing to do with my point. Obviously someone hurting someone else has to be dealt with.

Out at a bar and get into a verbal altercation with some douche? Swinging is not an acceptable answer. Fighting with your boyfriend? Swinging is not acceptable. Rescuing someone else from getting beat down? Obviously you have to do what you have to do.
you said it's unacceptable to fight anybody for any other reason than an arranged fight. i gave you situations where i feel it's completely necessary, in my own opinion of course.

Kid is with a different woman who is also violent and claimed it was me who did it. I never hurt her. I don't believe women who make these claims without proof. #metoo is bs anti-male propaganda

Thanks for the advice though.

Sounds like you're letting your own experience bleed into the facts a bit.

you said it's unacceptable to fight anybody for any other reason than an arranged fight. i gave you situations where i feel it's completely necessary, in my own opinion of course.
I think it is a terrible idea but as I said in the OP... people are going to fight. It's part of being a human. I wish we never had to fight... but thats unrealistic.

i've known a fair few women that had something coming to them. so yeah why not? if you don't like it then nothing says you have to be the one to deliver it. women aren't exempt from being bags of shit. but of course i say this as another woman, so i can get away with it lol.

it's tricky i guess, as i've seen men beat on women and cause a lot more severe and even long term damage. makes the man look like shit because he's beating on somebody that's hardly able to defend themselves against him.

idk, the kaylas are indecisive on this lol.

BE4CC14D-94BF-40C0-8804-D56ECD2379F4.jpeg

I’m just gonna leave this here:

Sounds like you're letting your own experience bleed into the facts a bit.
Experiences... it's plural because it's happened with more than one women. I would agree that anecdotal evidence is usually not the same as statistics but I don't believe that statistical evidence is reliable in this area. Abuse by women towards men doesn't seem to be taken seriously. Anyway, it's my opinion.

All you got to do is shoulder roll the bitch.

I bet the show he's talking about is The Talk lol. It's a shitty version of The View and they always talk about domestic violence.

Ah man, this is 12 minutes. I should have gotten a drink before I sat down /:<

It’s hilarious though.

Experiences... it's plural because it's happened with more than one women. I would agree that anecdotal evidence is usually not the same as statistics but I don't believe that statistical evidence is reliable in this area. Abuse by women towards men doesn't seem to be taken seriously. Anyway, it's my opinion.

So the common thread is violent women huh? I've had some experiences with them myself. Not sure I didn't help the situation grow some.

So the common thread is violent women huh? I've had some experiences with them myself. Not sure I didn't help the situation grow some.
She agreed that I was responsible for escalating the situation by making her angry.

Men face severe repercussions both legally and socially for engaging in violence or simply defending themselves against aggressive women, and I think most women realize that and take full advantage of it. Hence why these statistics look the way they do. Obviously this isn't the case for all of them, but I'd wager it represents a sizable majority.
My mom and sister have done this but they have also been in abusive relationships. Both of them are real cunts to the good guys they have been with yet treated the abusive fucks like kings women are weird.

Back