Women/non-male faculty in Canadian universities are getting raises just for being women/non-male

It's too bad Lauren Southern is legally a dude now. She could have cashed in. Also she's a total DILF. :p

What sort of shitty fly by night university dosent have salary schedules that are adhered to?

I’ve worked at a major university and you could just look online and know what people were making, very clear layout of what your qualifications will get you on salary.
That the strange thing, this is a legit university. And if true the fact that women were being paid less is very illegal here.

Last edited:
If you really think every single woman/non-male faculty member makes less than every single male faculty member than I have a couple of bridges to sell you.
I don't think that's what the Uni was claiming, they were claiming that their female faculty were being paid less in general. So a female faculty who has worked there for 10 years would make more than a male working there for 3 years but still less than one who worked for 10.

Still kind of weird, like @bushman505 said how do they not have a salary schedule and how did this go unnoticed til now? I do get the suspicion in the back of my mind that its more of a PR, virtue signaling move.

I tend to trust the University that held the review of its salaries more than some douche on sherdog
And that trust would be misplaced. Has any "one size fits all", "across the board" solution to anything ever been a good idea?

And that trust would be misplaced. Has any "one size fits all", "across the board" solution to anything ever been a good idea?
so I should trust some conspiracy from a douche on sherdog? Cmon dude you're usually smarter than this lol

oh and do you support the male staff being paid more than the female staff for the same jobs?

so I should trust some conspiracy from a douche on sherdog? Cmon dude you're usually smarter than this lol

oh and do you support the male staff being paid more than the female staff for the same jobs?
C'mon now. I never said to trust either. What I'm saying is blanket policies and universal solutions never work.

I support equal pay for equal work if everything else is equal.

C'mon now. I never said to trust either. What I'm saying is blanket policies and universal solutions never work.

I support equal pay for equal work if everything else is equal.
yeah then we are kinda in agreement, as long as this has brought equality for the same work then theres no issue. Dont get me wrong if it turns out they are now discriminating against the male staff by paying them less I'll happily join in on the shitting on this University lol

but Id like to see more information first, thats all I meant ;)

My alma mater. One of if not the best agricultural college in the country. They probably had to do this or risk losing those research dollars.

no... according to Mayhem you should not create conspiracies unless you have at least some evidence of wrong doing
I trust Trump and his lawyer having nothing to do with the investigation then some D-bags on Sherdog. Case closed !

Shame on the university that this is necessary. Kudos to the university for correcting the problem.

The overall wage gap bothers me not a whit, because I don't care if the aggregate of men outearn the aggregate of women. But when women in a certain position are being systematically paid less than men of similar qualifications in the same position, that's a big problem in my eyes.

Shame on the university that this is necessary. Kudos to the university for correcting the problem.

The overall wage gap bothers me not a whit, because I don't care if the aggregate of men outearn the aggregate of women. But when women in a certain position are being systematically paid less than men of similar qualifications in the same position, that's a big problem in my eyes.

You get it, mad props.

yeah then we are kinda in agreement, as long as this has brought equality for the same work then theres no issue. Dont get me wrong if it turns out they are now discriminating against the male staff by paying them less I'll happily join in on the shitting on this University lol

but Id like to see more information first, thats all I meant ;)
My mother used to work for an abused women's shelter which paid their male employees $7k less than their female employees across the board. As you can imagine, they had a bit of a feminist bent and thought this was fair. The male employees obviously thought otherwise. This is the only example I know of of people systemically being paid different rates for the same work based strictly on gender.

The cited pay gap is actually for ALL women compared to ALL men, and not for men and women working the same job with the same level of experience, etc. Feminists distort these facts for propaganda. It's been illegal to pay women less for the same work since 1963 in the US. It's also been illegal in most, if not all Western countries at varying dates, but most go back at least 40-50 years.

My mother used to work for an abused women's shelter which paid their male employees $7k less than their female employees across the board. As you can imagine, they had a bit of a feminist bent and thought this was fair. The male employees obviously thought otherwise. This is the only example I know of of people systemically being paid different rates for the same work based strictly on gender.

The cited pay gap is actually for ALL women compared to ALL men, and not for men and women working the same job with the same level of experience, etc. Feminists distort these facts for propaganda. It's been illegal to pay women less for the same work since 1963 in the US. It's also been illegal in most, if not all Western countries at varying dates, but most go back at least 40-50 years.
this is nice anecdotal evidence but it still proves nothing.

I trust Trump and his lawyer having nothing to do with the investigation then some D-bags on Sherdog. Case closed !
what investigation? specify what you are talking about if you are trying to make a point

What's to stop any man who works there from identifying as "non-male", which somehow in 2018 is different from "woman"?

The professional feminists and victims will never quit their jobs.. It's an easy living in a world where a living can be hard.

I tend to trust the University that held the review of its salaries more than some douche on sherdog
Well it's the same university that somehow just realized this salary discrepancy after years and years, so if it's true, they don't exactly sound like they're on the ball. You don't need to take a sherdogger's word for it, and I don't care enough to look further into it, but it's definitely suspicious that a lazy blanket raise of the same amount for all women is suddenly the fair solution.

Well it's the same university that somehow just realized this salary discrepancy after years and years, so if it's true, they don't exactly sound like they're on the ball. You don't need to take a sherdogger's word for it, and I don't care enough to look further into it, but it's definitely suspicious that a lazy blanket raise of the same amount for all women is suddenly the fair solution.
get on the case then columbo

Back