Women on Clinton and Sanders Campaigns Allege Sexual Harassment

This sexual allegations stuff has turned into a real "gotya" left vs right thing.... when in reality it is just men are true pieces of shit in all situations. The assaulters need to be weeded out and removed from all corners of society. There's no point system here. Both sides are culpable.

I was sexually assaulted by an old co-worker probably 50 times. She wasnf ugly, but on the large side, was a slut, and had two kids. I never reported it because it was whatever, but I did eventually drink enough one night to invite her over to smash

Didn't have to wait long for the pathetic(ally projecting) sexist comments about the girls' appearances.

There's no need for this to be national news.

I disagree.

Political campaigns are huge, largely decentralized operations that employ thousands upon thousands of workers and volunteers with very little procedure for overseeing and preventing sexual harassment. This should be an issue that's talked about.

They were afraid of me being a roadblock

Yes

Yes they were

You underestimate the ultra depraved, ugly, leftist freaks. @Rational Poster @HomerThompson @luckyshot @Ham Socks

Palis brings teh lulz.

tenor.gif

Yep utter BS. Why wait so long to announce it? Cuz it's all of a sudden kewl to be a victim? #metoo. Seriously, nobody would assault the first chick. She wished someone would assault her. Are we sure she's not complaining about NOBODY assaulted her?

Democrats created this problem. All about women. Those pussy marches. Chickens are coming home to roost.

The person was harassed and the harasser was fired. It may have taken more complaints than were necessary, but they did take action, at least and didn't pay millions in settlements to shut women up.

I was sexually assaulted by an old co-worker probably 50 times. She wasnf ugly, but on the large side, was a slut, and had two kids. I never reported it because it was whatever, but I did eventually drink enough one night to invite her over to smash

16840%20-%20Raw%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hugging%20hulk_hogan%20john_cena%20sunglasses%20wwe.gif

The person was harassed and the harasser was fired. It may have taken more complaints than were necessary, but they did take action, at least and didn't pay millions in settlements to shut women up.
Read the next paragraph
He was rehired on the campaign

Back