Women say they dont like being hit on

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But as soon as that shit stops, they start to miss it

Explain that

Some women are full of shit.

You have to read their mind with no concern for feelings of your own.

I guess the key is to find a good woman.

Geez, you couldn't add this to one of the other bitching about women who reject you threads

You have to hit them harder. They just don't like baby slaps. Go punch one in the face right now, and you will see how right I am.

They're just trying to impress their friends. That's what roughly 90% of confusing female behavior boils down to.

There is no explaining women. We all know this. I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

They probably just don’t like being hit on by you in particular.

Unless you’re referring to a study, then links pls

Sometimes the best way to get a woman interested in you is to ignore her.

If they're already predisposed to like the guy (good looks, money, or both) then it doesn't matter how bad the come on is.

Women almost inversely like being hit on. Same with men.

I think he means negging. Which is why when guys are rejected the first time, their second attempt goes a little like, "FUCK YOU, YOU STUCK UP BITCH."

50% of the time it works everytime.

Women want winners to hit on them. Women get all dolled up hoping a winner takes interest and goes for them (women don't have any skills to get a man).

Unfortunately, they have to wade through a lot of losers like TS who also hit on them.

Sometimes the best way to get a woman interested in you is to ignore her.

This is how it’s done, especially if a bunch of dudes are chasing one at the same time.

Ignore her and be not around and they will chase you.

Years back old roommates cousin was coming to visit. Specifically said “don’t fuck her”

So I ignored her and wasn’t around much for the first two days, she came on to me hard, and said
“I wanted you because you were the only one not chasing me around”

She was hot af and all our friends were hanging around non stop, ignored her for two days and she popped it on me like it owed her money.

Back