Women say they dont like being hit on

Women want winners to hit on them. Women get all dolled up hoping a winner takes interest and goes for them (women don't have any skills to get a man).

Unfortunately, they have to wade through a lot of losers like TS who also hit on them.
<{you!}>

The full translation for the title is, "women don't like being hit on by men they have to say no to."

If it was nothing but men they'd just as soon say yes to, this wouldn't be a complaint.

I thought it was common knowledge that you should never take women seriously when they say what they want out of men

Next thread idea: Why don't women like nice guys? I'm very nice!

They don't like being hit on when they know theyre being hit on. Step your mack game up

I look forward to the day I can complain, "Can't a man walk down the street without being offered a job and a date?"

You are "assuming" they think that, and then you are "assuming" again they miss it... not only that you are generalizing as if the entire female species are robots that comes with instructions and they all simply act the same

Get to know the person dude, men, women, we are all different because we are all an entire universe in itself. Learn to communicate instead of posting on sherdog

Women want winners to hit on them. Women get all dolled up hoping a winner takes interest and goes for them (women don't have any skills to get a man).

Unfortunately, they have to wade through a lot of losers like TS who also hit on them.

Lol you dont know me

They just want human race to extinct. They don't hit on people and don't like people to hit on them. So everyone should stay single amirite?

If they're honest, they really mean they don't like it when ugly guys like TS is hitting on them. They love it when a real alpha male hit on them. They would spread their legs wide open before you can say the word Hi.

Mbleh the same women will bitch about "whats up with men being so boring and not hitting on women anymore".

Moral of the story : don't waste time trying to figure out what women want and play the game on your own terms. That's the only way to play in my experience.

Why are you listening to what they are saying?

Treat them like a child, every time they say something just respond with a smile, positivity, and the occasional compliment. Also make them laugh.

Women only want guys they think are attractive hitting on them they hate ugly guys who do it.

I look forward to the day I can complain, "Can't a man walk down the street without being offered a job and a date?"
giphy.gif

Women only want guys they think are attractive hitting on them they hate ugly guys who do it.
That is an assiduously astute point, and you are a handsome and powerful man, and who is that in your avatar?

There's a difference between inappropriately catcalling a woman on the street, and making a tasteful compliment or invitation at an appropriate time in conversation when you feel there's an interest. Coming off as a sexual predator is the easiest thing in the world, just stumble around with no social skills whatsoever and the lack of introspection to fix it.

At this point this really isn't an original thought, but here goes: work on your personality.

They like to be hit on, just not by anybody on any way

The fact that when old and decay they miss get hit on is not about be hit on itself, but the realization not even losers want win them anymore lol

Back