Women's march speaker was a rape-torturer and murderer

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From Wikipedia:

"1985, Hylton and two accomplices drugged and kidnapped 62-year-old Long Island real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo, and held him prisoner for 15–20 days. While imprisoned, three men and four women, including Hylton, starved, burned, beat, sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured Vigliarolo. Hylton delivered a ransom note and tape to a friend of Vigliarolo, leading to her capture.[2] She was convicted of second degree murder and two counts of first-degree kidnapping, and sentenced to 25 years to life. She served 27 years, after losing appeals."

B7tFC2P.jpg

Flirting with ladies is sexual harassment, but killing men is fine. What a fucked up world we live in

You can be a Muslim in favor of Sharia Law and leftist feminists will love you, so long as you hate on Trump and his supporters.

See Linda Sarsour.

sounds about right for the left.

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.

This speech happened over a year ago, probably because she's having a movie made about her life. She served 27 years for her crime, and her life is now dedicated to helping people. Not much more she can do, is there?

Why would I know anything about a women's march?

The WR has discussed it extensively.

Plus you're often in here posting negatively about all things Trump.

any women's march that is associated with Linda Sarsour loses all credibility...

Women's marches need to step it up and confront the plague of FGM, normalized gang rape in India, and just the overall treatment of women in places like Afghanistan.

This speech happened over a year ago, probably because she's having a movie made about her life. She served 27 years for her crime, and her life is now dedicated to helping people. Not much more she can do, is there?

I would like to know more about her story, especially in terms of how (if) she made amends or restitution with the person she victimized...

I do enjoy reading about drastic turn arounds in one's life story...

people who have found Jesus so to speak...

I have very little knowledge of the women's march.

Read up and watch some YT vids. Stateside, and even in places abroad (such as Berlin) it was largely just a "lament over a Trump victory march". Much of it is good for a laugh, albeit there is an underlying pathetic nature to it all.

Last edited:

Serious question/I do not know the answer.

Did she show contrition and apologize to the victims and those who survived him?

I would like to know more about her story, especially in terms of how (if) she made amends or restitution with the person she victimized...

I do enjoy reading about drastic turn arounds in one's life story...

people who have found Jesus so to speak...
Don't know much about her- I imagine the TS knows less. I could see her involvement in women's rights being either appropriate or completely inappropriate, depending on a few things like what you said- making amends, or when she "found Jesus" and what her attitude is today. Her actions say repentance, but I dunno.

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.
Did Mick Foley really do that or is it just another mere accusation that should be taken as truth?

He probably only reads important topics instead of fucktarded women’s march threads, what a dope

You do realize you're making this comment in what is a women's march thread, which he clearly read, don't you?

gardrop.gif

Back