Women's march speaker was a rape-torturer and murderer

This speech happened over a year ago, probably because she's having a movie made about her life. She served 27 years for her crime, and her life is now dedicated to helping people. Not much more she can do, is there?

If she had been one of Trump's regional campaign directors, with the same history of incarceration, Trumpsters would be extolling her amazing story of redemption.

Did Mick Foley really do that or is it just another mere accusation that should be taken as truth?

It was a rumor started by The Nature Boy.

th

Yeah... but 20 something years for drugging and kidnapping a man into being tortured and killed in this fashion:

For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita's chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole's rear: "He was a homo anyway." How did she know? "When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.")

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

In my opinion the starvation is the worst of it. I HATE being hungry.

They could have just kidnapped him. They could have maybe even roughed him up a bit. But they made sure he suffered horribly, that his last thoughts were filled with sheer terror and pain.

I just don't understand how they could let someone like that represent their movement, but the rules seem to different these days: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

th

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.
Sources

If she had been one of Trump's regional campaign directors, with the same history of incarceration, Trumpsters would be extolling her amazing story of redemption.
I don't think so. Not to the point of leading rallies. The media would never let them get away with it, either.

This speech happened over a year ago, probably because she's having a movie made about her life. She served 27 years for her crime, and her life is now dedicated to helping people. Not much more she can do, is there?

She could commit suicide. Then there would be one less shit-bag in the world.

So, what you're saying is that you bet Trumpsters would be as stupid as Liberals are being, by supporting this raping, torturing, murderer, if roles were reversed?

Cool point, bro.

yes but some dude who simply made sexual advances is a rapist....by the same group...
giphy.gif

So your conclusion if she happens to be in Trump's regional campaign directors, with the same history of incarceration, Trumpsters will act exactly the same as these people in women's march?
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

What an utter pos. She deserves a place in hell for what she did to that guy. Imagine being a relative to that man and seeing her paraded and celebrated in cinema knowing she helped take the life of someone you cared about. I wish her nothing but the worst.

Still shouldn't be in a leading position at all, imo.
Is being a speaker a leading position? I don't understand- is she supposed to counsel people but not speak publicly?

No one is surprised. We all know the left is full of Satanic Demons.

It's not even a meme anymore. Alex Jones was right all along.

Sick fucking deviant animals.

Pretty much this. With that said this is not a person I would follow or be a part of any group like this. Frankly it just looks bad and will only cause more harm to the cause. It's best to have a person like this working in the background.

Is being a speaker a leading position? I don't understand- is she supposed to counsel people but not speak publicly?
Hm, I don't really know to be honest. The severity of the crime makes it difficult to have her in a public position. It feels wrong and I wonder how the victim's relatives feel about it.

It's also really bad PR.

Pretty much this. With that said this is not a person I would follow or be a part of any group like this. Frankly it just looks bad and will only cause more harm to the cause. It's best to have a person like this working in the background.
Maybe so. It could be that she's still a monster being embraced by some sadistic anti-man people who secretly like what she did, but it could also be that she's truly sorry for what she did and the 27 years of prison and education has turned her around. I tend to by sympathetic toward victim-perpetrators because they can tell the full story. And she represents "The Coalition of Women Prisoners" when she speaks, or at least she did at the time.

Maybe so. It could be that she's still a monster being embraced by some sadistic anti-man people who secretly like what she did, but it could also be that she's truly sorry for what she did and the 27 years of prison and education has turned her around. I tend to by sympathetic toward victim-perpetrators because they can tell the full story. And she represents "The Coalition of Women Prisoners" when she speaks, or at least she did at the time.

Your right she really could have turned things around. If she insist on doing this though it would best best to start off pretty much every talking about her prison time and how it's changed her. Just to get it out of the way. Which she might well be doing I have not heard any of her speeches.

What are the odds that people genuinely change? I think it's an act, but last few generations are/will be dumbed down by social media and cool new phones with round edges, that the devil himself could masquerade for a humanitarian

Some crimes just stain you for ever, I think. Maybe this woman paid her debt, maybe she didn't. What she didn't do is earn back any right to speak against others shortcomings. This woman shouldn't be on the forefront of any sexual misconduct movement by any measure of morality.

Back