• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

women's TUF

tc300

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anybody think there will ever be a all women TUF down the road..?? Even if this next season does great an all women's season may be a bit tough.. Yes more and more women are doing MMA now but us guys outnumber them quite a bit I believe..

THOUGHTS....????

I hope
I would be wwaayy more interested than the TUF they will do.
Men and women is just something to bring people in front of the tv hoping there will be some fucking.
The last season proved that great talent with no drama works, and works better than drama with cans.

I'd watch it, maybe in like 5 years it might happen. They'll probably continue to do uni-sex houses if this TUF is a hit.

It's going to depend on how this next season does... With men and women in the house it's going to be like a real-world mma style!!! Hahaha. They give alcohol, hope they put condoms under pillows or somewhere! Lol

They can't decide to make an all-comen TUF season based on the ratings of this one.
This one is too special.
It's not a season right between an all-men and an all-women.
It brings the "collision" of both types of season, and people will watch it for that

Last edited:
They can't decide to make an all-comen TUF season based on the ratings of this one.
This one is too special.
It's not a season right between an all-men and an all-women.
It bring the "collision" of both types of season, and people will watch it for that

Well why not have the first women in tuf as a co Ed season first...?? With rousey being a coach and her huge fan base, win win for everybody. :)

I think the sex factor will be none issue probably gonna really preach against it Ronda said none of the girls she picks will be doing that shit cause she will remind them just what is at stake and that would lose them any chance of the big payday. She also had the answers for that question right away like it has alrdy been programed response.

I hope
Men and women is just something to bring people in front of the tv hoping there will be some fucking.
The last season proved that great talent with no drama works, and works better than drama with cans.

Well, I hope
But lock 7/8 girls and 7/8 guys in a house for 6 weeks, and you have 95% of chance to have some things.

I would give it the 2nd or 3rd night b4 some body smooshes!!! Lol.

And in the words of lil Jon....skeet skeet skeet!!! Lmao

if the women had no/very little clothes I'd be interested in watching. good idea.

I think the sex factor will be none issue probably gonna really preach against it Ronda said none of the girls she picks will be doing that shit cause she will remind them just what is at stake and that would lose them any chance of the big payday. She also had the answers for that question right away like it has alrdy been programed response.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/30/ronda-rousey-sex-before-fights/1737683/

"For girls, it raises your testosterone, so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight," she said.

Hypocrisy much?

Being a little free spirited on the show could open up better sponsors than Condom Depot... we're talking AshleyMadison.com, Hustler, Trojan, etc... There's a lot of promise there.

Assuming they wish to expand into another weight class for the women down the round, it would be a good way to help fill the class.

I hope
This.

All day, every day... this.

The last season of TUF was the best ever, with some of the best TUF talent ever, and all conflicts were hashed out like adults should.

It was a breath of fresh air.

Back