Wonderboy Thompson vs The Immortal Brown

At this point, you should probably move it to the heavies, Sinister.

It's not THAT shameful.

I feel dirty for having participated fwiw

What if I start using MMAth to prove that Stephen Thompson would beat GSP? I bet it can be done. It's like Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon!

Jesus shit this thread got out of hand. Karatestylist dude I do not understand how you do not think focus pads and mittwork should be used...and Im pretty sure Wonderboys dad knows what he is doing, he produced a shit ton of ikf and WAKO champions. I agree that karate and all other forms of martial arts is way more than just a physical concept but we are talking about fighting, not sparring. Kate is useful (aspects of kicking and angles when striking) for mma and always stand by that, but if you go in there after a training camp pf sub 80% sparring and little no no specialty training shit will get real for you real quick.

yeti and nessie ,,, very nice lol,,
im a firm believer in letting a person voice their opinion , but how he hasnt gotten the shit knocked out of himself by now,only leaves me the conclusion that he is just a kid with a keyboard ,, there is no way any one who has actually trained in any combat sport has some of his beliefs .

To quote the (in)famous MMA bodybuilder Robert Burneika "[He] who talks much, does little". :cool:

The irony of posting in a thread about letting that particular thread die, thus reviving that very same thread is not lost on me.

Irony indeed, let's continue posting.

But in all seriousness, 300 posts is a lot for the wonderboy thompson fight. Are we even discussing that fight anymore? Im lost

The last 20 pages or so is pure trolling.

What would you like to call it?

"Trolling 101" and make it a sticky.

Back