Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

It's as if Woodley is the first champion to have a few boring fights.

I thought the Maia fight was atrocious moreso than the Thompson rematch, but it's not like he didn't knock Lawler out 3 fights ago (mid 2016). Following Lawler's run is a tough one to be compared to.
Exactly, all of Anderson's were barnburners!

He is a great fighter, but it's getting tougher not to admit Tyron could stand to shut up a little bit.

Thron is a bitch I didlike his race baiting antics his entitled attitude and frankly I fislike his face.

Fuck him was hoping so hard that Maia would choke him out.

Oh well there is always Till I guess.

but it's getting tougher not to admit Tyron could stand to shut up a little bit.

maybe, that also depends who is listening. Sherdog has a 0 tolerance for anyone that's ever talked about race that isn't white, so in that regard people here believe he should stop. i don't think most other athletes or fighters think he should.

In this regard, Dan Hardy came at him. It's not like he initiated the conversation here. And a lot of the time, his quotes come from interviews where he's asked questions.

We've seen it with a lot of fighters, there's a big long interview then the interviewer can snip out a hot take and blow it up to make the fighter look a certain way. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that was happening here, because it's not like he's going on air talking about how unfairly he's treated when he has the camera on him during events and shit lol

The UFC can’t promote the guy. He’s already fucked himself with all his racism bullshit. Add in the fact he’s been ducking, and thinking he’s entitled to money fights.

All that makes it very hard to even try to like this fuckin clown. Look at the nonsense he was tweeting the night of 217.

All kinds of pro fighters were praising what GSP had done. What did Woodley tweet ? Not so much as a congratulations on winning the MW belt.

It was immediately... Quit running, fight me now.

LOL... Running. First fight in 4 years was for the MW title, and that somehow translates into running. Only a GSP hater would give a fuckin comment like that any credence. And, it would be equally retarded no matter who said it.

He’s just really almost impossible to like. Sits out 18 months until he gets a TS. Then has done nothing but try to duck the top contenders, and beg for a money fight ever since. Now he’s calling out a LW. Talk about running.

Funny... I remember Woodley lobbying to fight Bisping. But, it’s ok if he does it.

Woodley...

tenor.gif

Exactly, all of Anderson's were barnburners!

He is a great fighter, but it's getting tougher not to admit Tyron could stand to shut up a little bit.

Barnburners? Okami fight? Maia fight? Lets not forget history so easily but I agree all of Silva’s major tests were fucking amazing fights.

Hardy is right and I'm surprised he hasn't been labeled a racist yet.

Thron is a bitch I didlike his race baiting antics his entitled attitude and frankly I fislike his face.

Fuck him was hoping so hard that Maia would choke him out.

Oh well there is always Till I guess.
Till isn't a "money" fight, so Tyrun will duck and complain as usual.

'm surprised he hasn't been labeled a racist yet.

Probably because that's a dumbass narrative that rednecks created so they can stifle any conversation they aren't comfortable in

"OH WELL I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST"

notice how for every thread about tyron there's 10x more comments saying shit like that than there is anyone actually being called a racist for having a valid issue with Tyron?

Woodley has been chasing a big money fight the moment he won the title. The problem is he dosen't carry enough on his end to make most fights a money fight. He is relying on someone else (GSP, Conor, Nate) to carry the weight so he can get paid.

He seems like a good dude but he needs to understand that a lack of promotion is not why he isn't a draw.

maybe, that also depends who is listening. Sherdog has a 0 tolerance for anyone that's ever talked about race that isn't white, so in that regard people here believe he should stop. i don't think most other athletes or fighters think he should.

In this regard, Dan Hardy came at him. It's not like he initiated the conversation here. And a lot of the time, his quotes come from interviews where he's asked questions.

We've seen it with a lot of fighters, there's a big long interview then the interviewer can snip out a hot take and blow it up to make the fighter look a certain way. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that was happening here, because it's not like he's going on air talking about how unfairly he's treated when he has the camera on him during events and shit lol
I'm not questioning his takes on race, I feel he's he's pretty grounded and accurate in that regard.

But it's Dan Hardy's job now to talk about fighters, so it feels a little funny he could feel so attacked by Hardy for what he said. From what I saw Hardy was citing the numbers.

Barnburners? Okami fight? Maia fight? Lets not forget history so easily but I agree all of Silva’s major tests were fucking amazing fights.
I meant that to come off as sarcastic, I clearly failed.

I'm not questioning his takes on race, I feel he's he's pretty grounded and accurate in that regard.

But it's Dan Hardy's job now to talk about fighters, so it feels a little funny he could feel so attacked by Hardy for what he said. From what I saw Hardy was citing the numbers.

Yeah I feel you. It is smart when athletes can just not engage every time their name is mentioned. Seems very needy when they can't refrain. Colby is the first that comes to mind that does that, which is kind of ironic

Dan Hardy is being a little bitch here. 1) A champion is someone who defeated the previous titleholder, why should they have to conform to his perception of what a “true” champ is. 2) ‘Listen to what the fans are saying.’ We all know moron fans will say anything, so Tyron should try and act a certain way to be “liked” instead of voicing his opinion? Fuck you Hardy. Good analyst doesn’t mean he’s right about anything

omg i can not stand this guy tyron!! This guy has 2 title defenses (i personally dont consider a tie as defending ur belt) and acts like he is the almighty legend of the sport when everyone of his fights after lawler were boring af!!

Whats worse is the fact that i dont see anyone beating him for a while! We need to get that fkn belt from around his waist! sooo sick of his crying!!!

HEY TYRON, NOBODY WANTS TO PAY TO SEE U FIGHT SO GTFO!!!!

LASTLY, im also sick of having to see his face and hear him talk on all the fox telecasts! Cant they pleaseee get someone else!!?

Probably because that's a dumbass narrative that rednecks created so they can stifle any conversation they aren't comfortable in

"OH WELL I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT BEING CALLED A RACIST"

notice how for every thread about tyron there's 10x more comments saying shit like that than there is anyone actually being called a racist for having a valid issue with Tyron?

If anything escalates quickly it's race-related "stuff". Mostly, people complaining today did not experience real adversity...or case in point, real racism. They may learn one day. As it stands, words are being stripped of their meaning, devalued.

people really do see things however they want. woodley is right. the fans and the ufc dont respect him as champion. dana white openly bashing him is fuckin damaging as hell. people act like dana is some piece of shit who you cant listen too, then garble up everything he fuckin says. everytime dana openly bashes a fighter all the fans get on board.

dan henderson pull out against jon jones really short notice, hoping to get his teammate chael in there with jones as a last min replacement. jones dosnt take the fight on 8 days notice. and instead of dana bashing dan henderson, for waiting last minutet so him and chael could try the old switcharoo, he starts the "jon jones is taking food from other fighters mouths' "we've never had to cancel a card before." which is a fuckin lie

when ufc wanted alistar vs JDS dana white was openly saying "alistar overeem dosnt want that fight, hes not trying to fight junior dos santos.""all signs point to he dosnt want that fight" that drummed up the alistar is scared of jds bs

now you have dana openly bashing woodley, fuckin hard core. "who wants to watch him fight". "hes full of shit". now fans are gonna eat this shit up just like they do every time dana bashes a fighter.

at the end of the day tyron is right. if the ufc wanted fans to like tyron, they would.

Last edited:
If anything escalates quickly it's race-related "stuff". Mostly, people complaining today did not experience real adversity...or case in point, real racism. They may learn one day. As it stands, words are being stripped of their meaning, devalued.

What do you mean?

The Civil Rights act wasn't signed until 1964. "Most people complaining today" have literal direct and immediate connections to people who absolutely experienced tremendous adversity. Do you not think that has any implications or effects on them? Do you not think the advantages that were set pre 1964 carried over post Civil Rights Act, and that the disadvantages for those facing prior adversity simply vanished?

or do you think "real racism" is just shit like the KKK or Nazis (they still exist too, btw)

dan hardy should market himself as a retired d level athlete who during his prime was never ever close to the draw woodley is now,for the little he is...

what has dan hardy done any different for him to teach others?

this is just dan hardy being a puppet of a baldman,licking his balls<{spoogebab}>

What do you mean?

The Civil Rights act wasn't signed until 1964. "Most people complaining today" have literal direct and immediate connections to people who absolutely experienced tremendous adversity. Do you not think that has any implications or effects on them? Do you not think the advantages that were set pre 1964 carried over post Civil Rights Act, and that the disadvantages for those facing prior adversity simply vanished?

or do you think "real racism" is just shit like the KKK or Nazis (they still exist too, btw)

They don't experience the same racism that their forefathers did. USA, as a whole, is just about as racist, as it has a "rape culture". I'm still not 100% sure what you meant with your first reply, please re-read it, it's hard to follow.

(Oh, and before it gets thrown in here, nor Trump, nor Hillary should've won the elections. My opinion. There were better representatives on both sides of the political spectrum. Just so you know I'm not a "Trump supporter".)

That being said, and with all due respect, I'm not going to entertain a war of words on this theme - it's been done several times already, and it doesn't lead to anything of worth. If this makes me a redneck incapable of keeping an intelligent conversation, feel free to apply the label, but you'd need to look for one on another continent, most likely, who lives on and off in USA.

Back