Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

LMAO
Woodley-KO-big.gif

That was Koscheck after GSP wrecked his shit and in the middle of a six fight losing streak. Koscheck was already a shadow of his former self when that fight occurred.

So blitz him at the end of a round, he wouldn't have time to choke you out. With this legendary knockout power Woodley fans say he possesses, he'd only need to land one clean shot.
Great idea man, why didn´t the other 30 fighters including Silva KO Maia with this great plan of yours??

when gsp comes back, watch out.

Last edited:
A good striker who's also a great grappler. A complete fighter.

In other words, mighty mouse

GSP would have kicked his ass.

No money fight for you Woodley.

Funny... Woodley says GSP ducked him. I remember Woodley wanted a crack at Bisping. While ducking Wonderboy. Right after beating Robbie.

Hypocrite ...

giphy.gif

Great idea man, why didn´t the other 30 fighters including Silva KO Maia with this great plan of yours??

Covered that in my prior post, Silva thought it would be cool to just mock Maia and it lost him his super fight with GSP, just like Woodley's performance made it easy to book the Bisping vs. GSP fight.

Like Dana said after that performance, "who wants to pay to see Tyron Woodley fight?".

If Maia or Wonderboy can't do it, striking and grappling doesn't work against Woodley.

So no fighter I've ever heard of can do anything to this guy.

On paper, is there a greater fighter than Tyron Woodley?

Last edited:
I think Wonderboy doesn't count as beating the best striker because he didn't even try to strike with Woodley. Just stared at him for 10 rounds.

racist!!!!!!!!!!

really tho, certainly not bashing. merely pointing out the obvious. he's a great wrestler. but to call him arguably the best GRAPPLER in the ufc is insane.
BJJ world champion.... and MMA grappling is different than BJJ. IMO he is the best mma grappler ever!

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg

Tell Tyrun to stop ducking Colby. He is so scared he has resorted to calling out a LW gatekeeper.

Rory would tool him again

Woodley really has no challenges at WW unless GSP rolls back down. People bringing up Rory or Marquardt are delusional fucks living in the past. Tyron destroys either one of them nowadays.

Son.. Duckley wants no part of Colby Kid Chaos Covington, he just exposed his shit so bad not long ago...

Woodley really has no challenges at WW unless GSP rolls back down. People bringing up Rory or Marquardt are delusional fucks living in the past. Tyron destroys either one of them nowadays.
I agree with you on Nate there but how is he going to beat Rory? His backing up to the cage and then expode blitz rushing tactic that he uses now got shut down easily by him.

Back