Woodley has a pretty easy path to get at least 6 or 7 title defenses

That's fine and all but let's not pretend like GSP would be a favorite against Woodley. GSP knows its his hardest fight which is why he's trying to go the path of least resistance to get the most $ and accolades. But if Woodley keeps winning, it's getting harder and harder to argue that GSP has nothing to gain by beating Woodley.

He has nothing to gain. Woodley isn't a draw no matter how many wins he gets and how many decent fights he has. He has never, and will never, see a PPV with more than his usual 300K buys unless GSP allows him. GSP in his prime was averaging more than any other fighter with about 650-700 buys. Woodley knows this and is the reason he has been calling out GSP from the very second he won that title. GSP has nothing to prove in that division, people want to be him and do what he did, not the other way. GSP put in his time, earned the UFC their share, and now is his time to get what he wants, not what Woodley wants.

Ponzibio Usman and Colby easy fights? {<BJPeen}

Yeah for Woodley. Colby sucks everywhere except in his wrestling, Ponz is one dimensional, and Usman is Tyron light. Nothing is guaranteed, but he is the heavy favorite in all of these fights.

If gsp beats this prime Woodley he is the undisputed GOAT. Me as a fan would love to see that

Every next guy at WW is the next guy that GSP needs to prove himself against.

Weren't the 10 or 11 Welterweight title fights with GSP in them enough for you guys at WW? You guys are insatiable. Let him do shit at LW or MW if he wants.

Colby next who I think he starches. Maybe a cheap Nick Diaz fight and usman who is a poor man's Woodley + throw in ponzinibbio. GSP wants nothing to with Woodley. Go the wood
Virgin incell snowflake. Colby is going to fuck Tyrone Woodley up. Wake up

Gsp could of been the greatest if he didnt wrestlefuck everyone. He's definitely top 5 most boring fighters after the Matt Sera lost. If he never fought Serra I think he would of been great.

yea wow, Tyron should have it pretty easy for a while, never thought about that.

I think Khabib could throw a monkey wrench into that situation were he to go up..

He's stated he wants to give fans big memorable fights. Clearly he doesn't feel Woodley will do that. He also would like to do something huge in his own words, and most take that to mean being a three division champ. Hence he's slimming down to 155.

gsp just doesnt like the woodley fight. he even mentioned nick diaz could beat him and that if nick wins against woodley then he would fight him.

Back