Woodley Upset He's Not a Draw Like GSP: "I feel like I’ve surpassed Georges"

Who are you a fan of?

• Total voters
Lmao There's no way even Woodley himself believes that shit.

Woodley should try putting his foot in other fighters' faces instead of his mouth.

He's already ruined his reputation by racist complaints, boring fights, repeated whining, playing the fake victim card, and his trademark passive aggressive grumpy attitude.

Why does he think this new deceptive rant is going to market himself as the next great money fighter of the UFC? He is totally clueless!

I think Woodley would beat GSP, honestly.

He knocked out Robbie that's the only achievement he has. And neutralized Maia takedown to win the fight.
And played point fighting with Thompson in both of his fights

Wood has surpassed Georges......... he actually became a more boring WW champ. Great job twood.

He's beaten two ppl as champ. GSP beat like 12. Woodley has a long way to go to catch up to GSP's legacy. Oh and he's half as exciting as GSP and that's really saying something since GSP 2.0 (post serra) was quite boring.

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt until the Maia fight.

That was a pathetic performance. GSP would have beaten the piss out of Maia with ease, and especially with those TD attempts <36>

Just had two of the worst championship fights in UFC history and lost the second one against Wonderboy and won a bad decision. I don't think so.

when he avenges all of his losses and defends as many times as georges he can say that.

Boring, plays-it-safe fighter blames perceived racial bias for lack of popularity

I don't think he's surpassed GSP in terms of legacy or popularity. Skill wise, he's a much more gifted and potentially more lethal version of him though.
He may be more ‘gifted’ than GSP, but he damn sure hasn’t proven to be anything more than a big right hand. Oh, and he’s well spoken..

yeh surpassed him in total minutes spent in the octagon, that's an achievement right there

No one cares about you, Tyron

I don't think he's surpassed GSP in terms of legacy or popularity. Skill wise, he's a much more gifted and potentially more lethal version of him though.

That's when you put every part of MMA in separate clusters

GSP isn't the best at anything, he's just good in the transition, good at feinting, good at mixing it up. He's highlevel at everything, not top level but fairly highlevel to be a threat everywhere.

GSP just drills and drills and drills all the time, he's got very good automatisms, if the takedown is there, he's gonna take it, if the jab is there, he's gonna go for it. He's been doing BJJ for so many years that he's always in a good position, maybe not a submission phenom but he's always in a good position.

Woodley is such a cry baby all he does is whine like a child.

when he avenges all of his losses and defends as many times as georges he can say that.

Marquart ko’s him again. Nate’s got his number. Will never avenge that loss

Back