Woodley vs dos Anjos

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dana says that's next so I assume it's happening next?

Thoughts or predictions?

Gonna be a bad night for Woodley. RDA is gonna smoke that boy.
So was Robbie and Wonderbread then Maia was gonna back pack him. At this point I'll just wait and see how it goes. It would appear Woodley's team knows how to set a game plan

RDA seems to wilt under pressure and Woodley seems to be far more passive lately, even going for counters.

With that said, I would still pick Woodley at the end of the day.

dnB4qqk.jpg

I’d pick RDA to win, which means Woodley will most likely win and piss me off lol.

RDA has been KO'd a couple of times. By smaller guys. The only way Woodley loses is by gassing or an unforeseen occurrence.

I don't know why Woodley gasses if he trains with Ben Askren. You would think going 5 rounds with Askren on a regular basis will build your cardiopulmonary endurance.

MMA fighters don't know how to train to be effective in their sport.

Last edited:
Woodley is an intelligent fighter and has so much size on RDA. I think RDA gets beat.

So was Robbie and Wonderbread then Maia was gonna back pack him. At this point I'll just wait and see how it goes. It would appear Woodley's team knows how to set a game plan
This. I thought Wonderboy and Maia would beat him. I knew Robbie wouldn't be a big threat to him due to their styles, but I don't see Woodley KO'ing RDA like he did Lawler.

RDA is a great pressure fighter and Woodley seems to be fighting more passively his last few fights.

I think RDA would be a rightful underdog, but he has a good chance of taking a decision.

good fight, id favor Woodley but wouldn't mind seeing RDA win, hope both guys make it to the fight

Should be a good fight, anything can happen.

RDA fights good when things are going his way. TW is in his prime and will not be getting taken down or pushed against the cage and is excellent at distatnce fighing

If rda can impose a similar gameplan as rory did, I can see him winning a 49-46 type of fight.

Morning t-wood was able to beat his last three opponents due to some favorable circumstances: lawler was coming off of multiple wars, his chin was in position to be cracked, and tyron was the man to do it; wonderbread although a great striker did not have anywhere near the grappling to withstand woodley's takedown attempts if he spent too much time in grappling range, so he was constantly wary of that, also he didn't have the power to threaten woodley, so t-wood just hung out on the fence waiting for his moment to strike (that last decision was still garbage though); maia on the other hand had nothing to offer besides a submission threat, his problem is that his takedowns aren't very good and were never going to be a threat to a grappler of tyron's quality.

Woodley is massively overrated. RDA by UD.

Like other said Woodley gotten too passive and RDA is in beast mode lately it's going to be similar to the Lawler fight. RDA 2DIV Champ will be on the board.

Back