Woodley vs dos Anjos

Its certainly the most logical fight to make in the division.

Not the biggest fan of Woodley outside the cage but he takes on some real killers. RDA will certainly put Woodley under some pressure & I reckon we'll see T-Wood at his best.

RDA is the real deal. I don't bet against him. Woodley has the ability to win, but not in a fashion conducive to RDA's style.

Woodley is massively overrated. RDA by UD.
Idk about him being overrated because when he actually fights he is a lethal threat.

If RDA was to win it would be by a finish. If it goes to decision Woodley will win it all day. He's already proved with killers that if you give him 25 minutes he will win easily everytime.

It's the fight I want to see. I think Woodley takes it in a solid scrap.

It's the fight I want to see. I think Woodley takes it in a solid scrap.
I think RDA will bring the fight out of Woodley honestly. I think it'll be a solid fight as well especially if dos Anjos brings it like in the Cerrone & Fergy fight.

That would be whacky if RDA won. He is the type of fighter that succeeds when no one gives him a chance and loses when everyone thinks he will win. That being said, I can not see how he beats Tyrone, Colby, Wonderboy, Usman and a few other WW's.....whoever his management is did a fantastic job selecting nice match ups for him.

People getting carried away by that Lawler win, Lawler is finished, a shell of his former self. Would be shocked tbh if Woodley didn't win.

That would be whacky if RDA won. He is the type of fighter that succeeds when no one gives him a chance and loses when everyone thinks he will win. That being said, I can not see how he beats Tyrone, Colby, Wonderboy, Usman and a few other WW's.....whoever his management is did a fantastic job selecting nice match ups for him.
If dos Anjos fights the way he did in the Cerrone or Fergy fight then he could beat anyone but Womderboy imo. Wonderboy is too big and anyone not Woodley won't be able to do much against him due to his length and style.

Idk about him being overrated because when he actually fights he is a lethal threat.

If RDA was to win it would be by a finish. If it goes to decision Woodley will win it all day. He's already proved with killers that if you give him 25 minutes he will win easily everytime.

... Except when it's a draw.

Back