Woodley Vs Till presents a very interesting situation.

Not that interesting of a situation. Colby had a paper belt, so get him out of the situation entirely.

If a significantly overweight Till defeats Woodley, that puts an asterisk by his victory in addition to him not getting the title. And it's likely Woodley wouldn't even fight him under those circumstances (lose-lose situation for him) considering how highly he prizes the belt.

The most interesting way this could play out is that nobody gets injured, nobody misses weight, and the fight enfolds without controversy, TBH.

An interesting situation....

Woodley bet Colby 10,000 for everytime one of them goes for a takedown.

Till should tell that to Woodley, for everytime you touch my leg and go for TD... You owe me 10,000
Woodley doesn't spam takedowns though.

Im not too excited about this matchup. I saw nothing from Tills last fight that would indicate he would fare any better than Wonderboy did in the standup against Woodley. I think Val vs Nicco will get FOTN after another snoozer from Tyron.

I agree I would rather see Woodley fight Colby first, then Till can get the next shot or whatever.

Im not too excited about this matchup. I saw nothing from Tills last fight that would indicate he would fare any better than Wonderboy did in the standup against Woodley. I think Val vs Nicco will get FOTN after another snoozer from Tyron.
Yeah Till is a heavy counter striker, he has the ability to apply pressure and put people against the cage but doesn't like to for reasons unknown.
Against an inactive defensive fighter like Woodley, plus the wrestling to neutralize.
I too see a big stinker coming along with this fight

Watch out for the creepy grandpas like @Sgt Smith and @Ottawaguy. They're both old enough to be my dad, and extremely lewd.
It was my birthday on Monday, and i noticed that my balls are hanging lower than they used to. I should measure them every year from now on and keep you appraised of the progession.

Till got taken down by Wonderboy. I'm not a Woodley fan, but he's a smart fighter. I don't think he'll use his most recent strategy (keeping his back against the cage, low output, very little wrestling). I think he'll do a lot more TDs and LnP.

No. Just no. Woodley has always been the same fighter. He will get lit up in this fight, mark my words. Till outstrikes Woodley 3 to 1 KO or not

Back