Workout Resistance Bands

Bme26

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What are peoples opinions on doing workouts exclusively with workout bands? I've worked out with them before and was pleasantly surprised with the results even though I found certain muscle group more challenging to exercise than others. But as I start a new job, I know my schedule will change quite a bit, therefore I am looking for something I can consistently do at the house rather than try and get to the gym every day

Also, being as a lot of band exercises are anchored off a door, when they're fully extended its like looking down the barrel of a gun. If those things snap, it can definitely be a little dangerous. Anyone take certain preventive measures with doing these exercises like placing anything in the middle of you and the anchor point?

i don't think it is dangerous. bands just don't snap without former signs of wearing out or you pulling them really too hard. i only use bands for mimicking the deadlift or bent over rows when i am traveling. you should still do push ups, pull ups and some sort or squat or lunge.

maybe you want invest in some form of trx/suspension trainer and maybe some dumbbells/kettlebells and a pull up bar.

Back