World’s first penis, scrotum transplant done in US

Congrats to the guy, must be a relief.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster."

Jesus, I've seen this thread so many times, yet every single time I scroll past it I read, "World's first penis" and immediately get the impression that a new thread was posted underlining the discovery of the actual first ever penis to come into existence.

Sounds like in the article they chose not to give him balls, lol that's fucked up.

But in the future donors of ballls can sign them away I bet, so a man can nut.

So many guys with testicular cancer just got a raging boner of hope.

As they are getting better at growing organs there will be a time when this organ can also be created and transplanted. Truly pick and choose probably.

Que the song detachable penis

Seriously, just give the guy a vasectomy while you're doing everything else.

Jesus, I've seen this thread so many times, yet every single time I scroll past it I read, "World's first penis" and immediately get the impression that a new thread was posted underlining the discovery of the actual first ever penis to come into existence.

We have discovered the first patriarchal oppressor.

Wow. I used to think the saying "I wouldn't fuck you with his dick" (or vice versa) was completely ridiculous.

I'm trying to think of the good things the future has delivered the past few years, and I'm having a really hard time.

Is it cheating if you fuck someone with someone else’s penis?

The entire penis, scrotum without testicles and partial abdominal wall came from a deceased donor.

This guy's new nickname is going to be Deadwood.

Sounds like in the article they chose not to give him balls, lol that's fucked up.

But in the future donors of ballls can sign them away I bet, so a man can nut.

So many guys with testicular cancer just got a raging boner of hope.

As they are getting better at growing organs there will be a time when this organ can also be created and transplanted. Truly pick and choose probably.

Que the song detachable penis

Did they put something in the scrotum to simulate testicles or just hang an empty sack on him?

We don't want detachable penises.

Good for him.

On a side note, what kind of ethical tissues would arise from testicle transplants?

I would assume that someone else’s testicles would produce someone else’s sperm, though i’m not really good with biology. So I think the ethical question is, do you give him the ability to produce another man’s baby? And what of that other man’s family? Do they have any rights to the child?

I could be wrong.

Which box do I have to check in order NOT to donate my genitals?

Think about it. Being dead and gone but your penis keeps on fuckin. I say hell yeah, sign me up.

And as for the ethical question, take my balls too, don’t be shy. I want my dick to be fuckin and impregnating looooong after I’m gone.

Back