World Bare Knuckle Federation Hendricks vs Ward PPV Set, Only 30 Bucks.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WBKFF-promo-World-Bare-Knuckle-Fighting-Federation.jpg

Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward
Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni
Shawne Merriman vs Mike Bourke
Christina Marks vs Jasmie Clarkson
Josh Neer vs Mike Aldrete

Better card than the Tito vs Chuck ripoff golden shower promotions are doing and a more reasonable price

still stream city though.....

That $29 too expensive. And yea I sound poor

Wow, does Johny actually look like that these days?

Ward retired from MMA due to head trauma
To go and do this...

hmmmm... to be honest i don't want to see Leben get more CTE. the last event was fun and bloody AF but if the card has more appealing match ups probably. But i will see Pigg Rigg's fight.

To go and do this...

Not Everyone can talk shit his way up. That's why im very apprehensive of this; most broke mma fighters will go there to prove some luck. i will watch a full event if the matchups are better.

To go and do this...

No gloves is actually better in dealing with head trauma. The point of gloves is to protect the hand, not the brain. Hands have a high risk of breaking in bareknuckle fights.

Cushion just delays the stoppage and prolongs damage. Same reason why helmets in American football causes far more CTE than Rugby.

Wait the big story is the co-main is PHIL BARONI VS CHRIS LEBEN

I came in to say that this post and card is crap ......but I gotta admit. I'm strangely intrigued!

This is sadder than the price.

Award for the most subtle nickname ever, though 'Irish' Brennan Ward is pretty deep and clever too.

"Steroid user"
"Chronic leg injury"
"alledged battery and false imprisonment on a reality star"

were all already taken :(

To go and do this...
Leben is nearly vegetable from head trauma and now doing this. This is a lot of desperation for everyone on the card. I'm guessing Baroni wasn't a very good salesman.

Definitely going to check this out. I get a $75 DSL coupon to cover the cost of ppv's every month.

Back