World Chase Tag

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

- Should be neck and neck with soccer in 3 years.

- UFC champs with 6 months tdd

Now that we got them out of the way, any of you cans found this entertaining? I didn't even know this was a thing.

lol wtf?
That one explosive was really explosive. Jumped over obstacles and got the other guy in like 2 moves.

I can imagine these guys picking up chicks with, "Yeah I'm a world class tag player."

lol wtf?
That one explosive was really explosive. Jumped over obstacles and got the other guy in like 2 moves.

I can imagine these guys picking up chicks with, "Yeah I'm a world class tag player."

Explosive guy runs like he was being chased by the cops.

I wish there'd been an 80's action flick about a group of elite tag players terrorizing the population so they bring the Tag GOAT out of retirement to handle the situation. Just so he could say 'I'm Dirk Hunter, 6 times World Tag Champion, and you're it motherfucker'

That one guy at around 1:35 was insane.

This is awesome. Reebok should think about sponsoring this type of product.

I wish there'd been an 80's action flick about a group of elite tag players terrorizing the population so they bring the Tag GOAT out of retirement to handle the situation. Just so he could say 'I'm Dirk Hunter, 6 times World Tag Champion, and you're it motherfucker'

That's actually somewhat close to the plot of this year's underrated action/comedy TAG.

tag-movie-poster-md.jpg

Quality post.

Why? So they can fuck that up too?

Seriously, they fucked up hockey jerseys when they took that over. They fucked up the UFC. They need more shit to fuck up.

Are you trolling? Everybody knows Reebok turned the UFC into what they are today.

i know you guys are talking mad shit about this, but it looks so cool

I could already see eric roberts grinding his teeth.

At least they killed crossfit. Or something.

dude this sounds awesome, i bet you can pitch it to Netflix and get it done

This is how street thieves are trained.

Can you imagine a fat cop participating on this?

lol, i'd never ever watch that shit.

Back